The Leaning Tree Of Belmont

Colin James

We have had some very strong winds hit our county recently and I noticed this tree leaning over in Belmont. It will not take much more for it to collapse, so they will need to be quick if they want to save it.

Can BB upright this tree and put some kind of support in place or is it already doomed?

Tree.jpg

Hi Colin

I reported to BBLP via their on line system, unfortunately haven't been able to login until now to update you.

Also, there are places on Herefordshire Council Website where people can log issues with trees, roads, graffiti etc.  Here are some links and via these pages it is automatically passed to BBLP for review and action.

Litter bin issues: 

Hi Colin

I reported to BBLP via their on line system, unfortunately haven't been able to login until now to update you.

Also, there are places on Herefordshire Council Website where people can log issues with trees, roads, graffiti etc.  Here are some links and via these pages it is automatically passed to BBLP for review and action.

Litter bin issues: 

Sadly, you can report stuff forever and a day but nothing will be done. I regularly pass items I've reported several times over years - nothing ever done. I know all the reports with Amey were simply deleted the day they packed up, which didn't help anyone.

Sadly, you can report stuff forever and a day but nothing will be done. I regularly pass items I've reported several times over years - nothing ever done. I know all the reports with Amey were simply deleted the day they packed up, which didn't help anyone.

I know that feeling, all we can do my friend is continue and hope that they start picking up the baton each time.