The Spread Eagle

Denise Lloyd

The lack of a planning application for FC signage has also not had the attention it required from enforcement - I'm assured this is now being addressed ...

Will be interesting following these developments how much " enforcement " the Council officers put into this paint job ?

• 5 months later...

The implication of the handwritten note is that it will just be opening as a pub, or at least, there's nothing to suggest otherwise!

As for the same owners, I doubt that, this is a "PubCo" type lease premises. This often attracts new operators on a short term lease - sort of "suck it and see" approach to opening a pub. Time will tell.......

Will be interesting following these developments how much " enforcement " the Council officers put into this paint job ?

Co-incidentally, I followed up my complaints to Planning Enforcement a couple of weeks ago as Freedom Church continue to abuse the planning system with no application submitted and of course the Spread Eagle left half painted. Yet another enforcement officer has left, and I've had no reply. 

Co-incidentally, I followed up my complaints to Planning Enforcement a couple of weeks ago as Freedom Church continue to abuse the planning system with no application submitted and of course the Spread Eagle left half painted. Yet another enforcement officer has left, and I've had no reply. 

Keep the pressure on mate, they are hoping that you might back off...

• 5 months later...