Shame of EU wasn't it?

Steve Major

Some of you may know the first E.U. meeting was chaired by Himler in 1942 in Nazi Germany it was plan B in the event they lost the war. It was another war they planned without a shot being fired and it has worked wake up people you have been conned since Ted Heath signed on the dotted line to accept a Nazi ideology.

That's an insult to a pig chuck him in the nearest incinerator and throw his ashes away with the rubbish

Denise If you bury a jihadist terrorist with any part of a pig they won't go to heaven so can't be a martyre which means they don't get their 72 virgins!

Denise If you bury a jihadist terrorist with any part of a pig they won't go to heaven so can't be a martyre which means they don't get their 72 virgins!

This is EXACTLY what EVERY government who catches and kills these nutters should do. It will send the best signal to them and maybe put such fear into them, they will think twice!

Looney, lefty, tree hugger checking in.....

Most of the media reporting on the horrific Paris atrocities, now report that the passport was stolen and planted, on an as yet unidentified person. Others involved have all been positively identified. They are all either French or Belgian Nationals. This thread seems to have omitted this information, which is a shame -although not a surprise -  as this seemed to be the crux of the initial debate......

Depending on which report you read on this latest story, the group involved have been known to police/security services for some time, and are not new refugees. Clearly, whatever their race or immigration status, what has occurred is completely unacceptable.

Meanwhile, Samantha Lewthwaite remains on Interpol's most wanted list.

Responsible for terror raids, car bombings, suicide bombings, as well as masterminding last months terror attack on a university in Kenya, which saw 148 people gunned down.

Female, white and British.

We don't seem to make much mention of her, or indeed Jihad John.... or the latest UK suspect....

We have far more to fear from young people who are radicalised HERE. This is where the real threat will come from.

Demonising the refugees, who themselves are fleeing from certain death is not the way to go, yet they seem to remain the target and focus.

I shall certainly be supporting the recommendations from the International Development Committee which states we should also take in 3000 unaccompanied children, as well as the 20,000 refugees already agreed.

Cologne Suspects Include 18 Asylum Seekers

Most of the 31 people questioned so far over the New Year mayhem were in the process of seeking asylum in Germany, officials say.

http://news.sky.com/story/1618820/cologne-suspects-include-18-asylum-seekers

Cologne Suspects Include 18 Asylum Seekers

Most of the 31 people questioned so far over the New Year mayhem were in the process of seeking asylum in Germany, officials say.

http://news.sky.com/story/1618820/cologne-suspects-include-18-asylum-seekers

The lefties will come up with some excuse for them I am sure, should of done checks before allowing them into the EU. Deport the guests that think they can flout the law! 

Well as the resident leftie on this thread, I shall just reiterate part of my earlier post regarding this....

"Clearly whatever their race or immigration status, what has happened is completely unacceptable."

Personally, I don't defend the indefensible.

I also find that tarring all with the same brush is never helpful. 

Well as the resident leftie on this thread, I shall just reiterate part of my earlier post regarding this....

"Clearly whatever their race or immigration status, what has happened is completely unacceptable."

Personally, I don't defend the indefensible.

I also find that tarring all with the same brush is never helpful. 

I do not recall tarring all with the same brush, I believe the headline said at least 18 were asylum seekers. 

Merkal's getting tough on migrants

Cologne attacks: Merkel considers tougher migrant laws

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35271171

Under current German laws, asylum seekers are only forcibly sent back if they have been sentenced to at least three years' imprisonment, and providing their lives are not at risk in their countries of origin.

Merkel is not going to send anyone back to a Country where it could be argued that their life would be in danger. Even with toughened up deportation rules'.

That definitely rules out Syria and much of North Africa I would have thought. ISIS is everywhere around there and detainees would just argue that they would just be thrown off the top of a tall building upon their return. I doubt ISIS would be overly impressed with someone turning their back on the Caliphate so as to get drunk on New Years Eve in Cologne so that would probably happen! 

Merkel is not going to send anyone back to a Country where it could be argued that their life would be in danger. Even with toughened up deportation rules'.

That definitely rules out Syria and much of North Africa I would have thought. ISIS is everywhere around there and detainees would just argue that they would just be thrown off the top of a tall building upon their return. I doubt ISIS would be overly impressed with someone turning their back on the Caliphate so as to get drunk on New Years Eve in Cologne so that would probably happen!

I don't see how she's going manage that either as EU rules make it very difficult to do…a rod for for ones own back springs to mind!

This is becoming an even bigger joke, are they taking the micky or what?

Pool Ban For Migrants After Women Harassed

Officials in Bornheim say women have filed complaints "over the sexually offensive behaviour of some migrant men at the pool".

A German town has banned male asylum seekers from a public swimming pool after women complained they were being sexually harassed.

Officials in Bornheim, 20 miles south of Cologne, said men at three nearby migrant centres would be barred until they got the message "the right of women in Germany is inviolable".

They said six people had filed complaints "over the sexually offensive behaviour of some migrant men at the pool".

Public distrust of asylum seekers has grown in the country after hundreds of women told police they were groped and robbed by mostly Arab and North African men during New Year's festivities in Cologne.

Markus Schnapka, deputy mayor of Bornheim, said officials have launched a campaign to teach migrants about gender equality and respect for women.

He said male asylum seekers would be banned from the town's pool until they "got the message".

"There have been complaints of sexual harassment and chatting-up going on in this swimming pool ... by groups of young men, and this has prompted some women to leave," he added.

"This led to my decision that adult males from our asylum shelters may not enter the swimming pool until further notice."

Elsewhere, a carnival parade in Rheinberg, a town north of Cologne, has been cancelled after organisers said they would not be able to provide suitable security arrangements.

The event on 8 February was axed because the parade route would have passed an asylum shelter housing 500 residents, according to German media.

The gang attacks outside Cologne's cathedral have deepened public doubts about Chancellor Angela Merkel's open-door policy towards refugees fleeing conflicts in the Middle East.

Ms Merkel is under pressure to stem the flow of migrants, with several thousand entering Germany every day, sparking a backlash from right-wing nationalist groups.

Germany took in 1.1 million asylum seekers last year, mostly from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

They should deport these perverts once they are convicted, immediately! It is only going to get worse, they clearly do not know how to behave or do they? This would not happen to their women would it. That's the thanks Germany gets for taking them in and applauding them as they arrived.  :Kissy:

I have been watching and listening to Corbyn's comments on this video http://news.sky.com/story/1628526/let-3000-calais-migrants-come-to-uk-corbyn

Question: What is wrong with living in France? Why do they all want to come to the UK?

(France is a safe country, nobody asked them to build these camps nobody is forcing them to live there) 

trump.jpg

Police in Paris have shot a man dead who tried to enter a police station armed with a knife, shouting “Allahu Akbar.†The man was found to be carrying a cellphone and a paper with an Islamic State flag, the Paris prosecutor says.

RT

I'm new to this forum, and I have to admit to being quite shocked at some of the comments on here. Regarding the above quote, if I were crazed enough to want to kill somebody tomorrow, and did not care how I did it, who I killed or if I died myself, I could kill a few people without too much effort or planning. That is why the continual propaganda about “seven foiled ISIS terrorist plots†or “4,000 active Islamic terrorists in the UK†is quite simply untrue. If all those terrorists existed, they would not be so entirely unproductive. What the authorities do catch continually are fantasists, often children, boasting and “plotting†online about being terrorists. That is quite a different thing. It is worth noting that nobody has been charged over any of these seven foiled ISIS plots. Strange that, isn’t it?

I have been watching and listening to Corbyn's comments on this video http://news.sky.com/story/1628526/let-3000-calais-migrants-come-to-uk-corbyn

Question: What is wrong with living in France? Why do they all want to come to the UK?

(France is a safe country, nobody asked them to build these camps nobody is forcing them to live there) 

One reason people don't want to seek asylum in France, is the difficulty in applying. One  French rule, for example, requires refugees to have an address to start the asylum process, but you cannot get an address until you are in the system. Many of the people at Calais don't speak French, but they do speak English, or they have family already resident here who they hope to join. Unemployment is also high in France, and it has an unwelcoming reputation as far as refugees are concerned. Hard to believe, but France is actually more racist than the UK.

One reason people don't want to seek asylum in France, is the difficulty in applying. One  French rule, for example, requires refugees to have an address to start the asylum process, but you cannot get an address until you are in the system. Many of the people at Calais don't speak French, but they do speak English, or they have family already resident here who they hope to join. Unemployment is also high in France, and it has an unwelcoming reputation as far as refugees are concerned. Hard to believe, but France is actually more racist than the UK.

Welcome to the forum Osmosis.

Again, these refugees want to pick and choose, is France not part of the EU like the UK? Personally, the UK is too soft imo. 

Welcome to the forum Osmosis.

Again, these refugees want to pick and choose, is France not part of the EU like the UK? Personally, the UK is too soft imo. 

Well, 86% of the world's refugees are hosted by developing countries, not the UK, or even the EU. Within the EU, most would prefer to go to Germany, Sweden, and Italy, and indeed those countries take many thousands more than we do in the UK. Asylum seekers are not allowed to claim benefits or work in the UK.  If they are destitute and have no other means of supporting themselves, they can apply to receive asylum support. This is set at around £5.28 per day - it is more than that in France. So what makes you say that the UK is too soft?

Good to see the recommendations from The International Development Committee being discussed on Channel 4 news this evening.

The main recommendation being that the UK should take 3000 unaccompanied children, who have currently made their way alone to Europe. I truly hope these recommendations are accepted, and we can welcome these children, and give them safe haven.

I also hope that the decision is made sooner rather than later. It's almost three weeks since this was first mentioned - I posted about this on January 5th - these vulnerable youngsters need help now.

Well, 86% of the world's refugees are hosted by developing countries, not the UK, or even the EU. Within the EU, most would prefer to go to Germany, Sweden, and Italy, and indeed those countries take many thousands more than we do in the UK. Asylum seekers are not allowed to claim benefits or work in the UK.  If they are destitute and have no other means of supporting themselves, they can apply to receive asylum support. This is set at around £5.28 per day - it is more than that in France. So what makes you say that the UK is too soft?

I do not believe this for one second! How are they going to live in the UK with no money or work? I also see that Germany has many problems now, even their own people are complaining. People do not feel safe, particularly woman. A lot of the refugee's are now refusing to be treated in hospitals by woman and are insisting on being treated by men.