Shame of EU wasn't it?

Steve Major

They will not win, of that, I have absolutely no doubt. If it comes to a rather powerful explosion will happen unlike anything they have ever witnessed will sent them to their virgins much quicker than they could ever imagine, however, I suspect an overwhelming ground force is what will be required in the end, mark my words, it may be a year or so before ground forces go in but if it carries on at the level it is right now it is inevitable.

This is a recent Isis video in it they are goading the US & the UN they want to fight a land war as they believe & wish for is to bring about a apocalyptic prophecy they believe in!…we should not grant them this wish because when the air strikes fail to dislodge or destroy Isis then that will be the next step troops on the ground?!

post-991-0-66918400-1448801462_thumb.jpg

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=18c_1448405998

Good!…they need to be given better equipment thou to fight Isis…but obviously our government won't do that because it will upset Erdogan & turkey but we should just go ahead & do it anyway as I think the Kurds are more than capable of beating Isis if they get the right weapons!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b07_1448795608   Kurdish Peshmerga doing a fine job wiping out ISIS and are now

on the outskirts of the ISIS Capital Raqqa

Good!…they need to be given better equipment thou to fight Isis…but obviously our government won't do that because it will upset Erdogan but we should just go ahead & do it anyway as I think the Kurds are more than capable of beating Isis if they get the right weapons!

• 3 weeks later...

Cameron seems to be hanging his hopes on getting some agreement about a 4 year benefit ban on EU Migrants .... You get the odd drunk or Murderer creep in (as they got an EU document) but most of the 'net' increase is down to people coming here legally to work. And they get jobs! The problem is that the Country is filling up and squeezing housing and services! Wasn't it 300k net last year?! 

Good job we are not in the Schengen area! 

• 3 weeks later...

Looney, lefty, tree hugger checking in.....

Most of the media reporting on the horrific Paris atrocities, now report that the passport was stolen and planted, on an as yet unidentified person. Others involved have all been positively identified. They are all either French or Belgian Nationals. This thread seems to have omitted this information, which is a shame -although not a surprise -  as this seemed to be the crux of the initial debate......

Depending on which report you read on this latest story, the group involved have been known to police/security services for some time, and are not new refugees. Clearly, whatever their race or immigration status, what has occurred is completely unacceptable.

Meanwhile, Samantha Lewthwaite remains on Interpol's most wanted list.

Responsible for terror raids, car bombings, suicide bombings, as well as masterminding last months terror attack on a university in Kenya, which saw 148 people gunned down.

Female, white and British.

We don't seem to make much mention of her, or indeed Jihad John.... or the latest UK suspect....

We have far more to fear from young people who are radicalised HERE. This is where the real threat will come from.

Demonising the refugees, who themselves are fleeing from certain death is not the way to go, yet they seem to remain the target and focus.

I shall certainly be supporting the recommendations from the International Development Committee which states we should also take in 3000 unaccompanied children, as well as the 20,000 refugees already agreed.

We have far more to fear from young people who are radicalised HERE. This is where the real threat will come from.

Man who travelled to Syria to 'join brothers in martyrdom' jailed

Mustafa Abdullah, 34, of Stockwell, London, jailed for four and a half years after being found to have ‘veritable reference library’ on planning a terrorist attack

1772.jpg?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10

Guardian

The fella above was born in the UK and he's been radicalised. Jailed for 4 1/2 years when he returned to the UK.

What do you do when he gets out on parole after serving half his sentence ? Which will be in 2018. Do you watch him forever ?

This is going off topic a little. I see that Sky News are now reporting this issue in Germany Bless Angela Merkel..

Yes getting back to the original topic, I believe that border control within the EU needs to be put back in place, but unfortunately far far too many (apparent) refugees have been let in without so much as a check and I fear sleeper cells will be among them. 

Yes getting back to the original topic, I believe that border control within the EU needs to be put back in place, but unfortunately far far too many (apparent) refugees have been let in without so much as a check and I fear sleeper cells will be among them. 

Any attack we have here will be just like all the rest by radicalised Muslims

Hi Bill..if you are making reference to the events in Cologne well a friend of mine was parked up in a hotel across the front of the station on New Years Eve with his girlfriend and admits it was scary. They had come up from Dusseldorf. If you want to create an image of gangs of men pleasing themselves and police numbers powerless to do anything..Well that's what it was like.

This single event is swaying opinion in Germany.

Hi Bill..if you are making reference to the events in Cologne well a friend of mine was parked up in a hotel across the front of the station on New Years Eve with his girlfriend and admits it was scary. They had come up from Dusseldorf. If you want to create an image of gangs of men pleasing themselves and police numbers powerless to do anything..Well that's what it was like.

This single event is swaying opinion in Germany.

I think it is going to only get worse. I agree with Alex last comment that Angela Merkel has opened pandoras box.

http://news.sky.com/story/1617197/exclusive-inside-is-terror-weapons-lab

Unfortunately any attacks will more than likely be carried out by home grown jihadist, returning home fom fighting in Syria & Iraq…using fake passports as it is claimed Isis captured passports & a printing machine from a passport office in Syria although you should keep in mind that Isis is made up of lots of different nationalities & once in the EU can be smuggled into the uk just like any ordinary illegal migrant can!

In my opinion we should help genuine refugees but they should be families,orphans & taken from refugee camps mainly from the Christian &yadzis community's as they have been severely persecuted especially by Isis!

The bombing of Syria has gone very quiet of late but on the news this morning is this very desparate situation.  In the name of humanity something and I don't know what has to be done with the greatest of urgency

Madaya: residents of besieged Syrian town say they are being starved to death

The Guardian‎ - 14 hours ago
Image of a young child supplied by activists in the Syrian town of Madaya, which is under ...

Paris Police Shoot Man Holding Knife Outside Police Station

French police shot a man armed with a knife trying to enter a police station in northern Paris, a spokeswoman confirmed Thursday.

Shots were fired at the man to prevent him entering the building, the police spokeswoman said. Agence France-Presse reported that the man was killed, though the police declined to confirm his death. Newspaper Le Parisien said the man was wearing an explosive device.

Bloomberg

No word on this fella's Nationality yet. Reports on the radio suggest he was shouting 'Allahu Akbar' at the time he was shot ...