Christmas lights switch on date change

ragwert

Is Shaun Tilley pulling the strings here? The timing fits in with 'Live' programming on that station as opposed to a tired tape ....

sunshine_christmas.jpg

Tuesday, October 27th 2015 13:01

Hereford's Christmas Lights Switch On will be on Sunday 15th November at 5pm.

Sunshine Radio will provide the music and entertainment from 3pm in High Town.

We've got some great acts who will be playing on the main stage including a BRIT Award nominated singer.

The kids will also be able to see, stroke and have photos with real life reindeer including Rudolph.

Keep it with Sunshine for more details over the next few weeks.

Sunshine Radio

Is Shaun Tilley pulling the strings here?

We've got some great acts who will be playing on the main stage including a BRIT Award nominated singer.

Toyah Wilcox?? To be fair to the ailing station, WHAT year has not been stated!

Desperately trying to recoup some listeners I think. I'm off to see the newoldmarket, their switch on will show sunshame how it should be done!

Back to Sundays again for some absurd reason. Sunday Novermber 15th at 5pm. Also posting comments has been blocked on this topic,I wonder why 

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/13899825.Date_announced_for_Hereford_Christmas_lights_switch_on/

Comments on that Topic are 'closed' on the HT Website .... Far too controversial a subject for comment apparently! Getting a bit like North Korea on that Website! 

• 2 weeks later...

thom.jpg

She's at the light switch on to promote her new single 'Earthquake' which Radio 2 and Absolute Radio have refused to put on their playlist.

Bandsintown.com

VIDEO: Sandi Thom has meltdown on social media after BBC Radio 2 ditch her song

North-east singer-songwriter Sandi Thom has released a video on social media, venting her frustration at music bosses and claiming she is â€œDone with this industryâ€.

The expletive laden rant follows BBC Radio 2’s decision not to include her new single ‘Earthquake’ in their latest playlist – a decision Thom believes destroys the song’s chances of succeeding in the UK.

The 34-year-old from Aberdeenshire posted the two minute 37 second video alongside a message which read: “This is what it feels like when radio 2 Reject you once again.

“Earthquake is perfect for them. And quite frankly I’ve had enough, radio 2 Have well and truly done me in this time. Sorry guys. I’m out.â€

The Press and Journal

We need to embrace what Gloucester, Cardiff and others offer. Ice rink reasonably priced. Grotto for kids again reasonably priced and festivities for all ages, nothing overpriced and plenty of folk using them.

What do we have? Lights that look like surplus, donated from nearby shopping malls that use them all year round!!

I must say Christmas in Cardiff is magical!

Christmas in Hereford is like a 3day old hangover.