Hereford 2020

Colin James

I'd like to see more positivity please

The other morning I walked into town and actually thought that the precinct area was looking tidier with less litter. Yes there is scaffolding up, but the site next to Costa is having some major work inside and out and will be open very soon (much of this work is being done by a local contractor)and yes it might just be that the days of the bomb site maybe coming to an end ....that's better than a year ago surely!!

More shops are being filled that's a positive and yes the flipping kiddie ride is still there but that's only because I pay the guy to keep going because I know it winds Roger up. What do you think to "Rogers Rides"..I think it says something after all it goes round and around playing the same tune getting g on everyone,s nerves.(only kidding Rog).

Here's another thing taxis...well I booked one today and it was very slick..The guys coming down the road and I receive a text confirming his arrival with the registration of the vehicle...slick I thought!

More trees for me but no leaf blowers...

...and another thing Pigeons, well they would not pitch up in any new trees as the Peregrines have done well this year and actually the gulls seem to be less.

It,s also a small point but there is some respect around because it's been a few months since the mural went up around the bomb site and has it been defaced...no.

...and another thing Pigeons, well they would not pitch up in any new trees as the Peregrines have done well this year and actually the gulls seem to be less.

It,s also a small point but there is some respect around because it's been a few months since the mural went up around the bomb site and has it been defaced...no.

But some bstards have picked some of the poppies off the man on the bench by the Bull statue.

If you go past Black n White house have a look at the pigeon crap around it.

I agree, don't Liverpool have a elected Mayor? Maybe that is what we should do, save paying for a Mayor that just goes around with a chain around his neck and doing little else.

Big Joe was Leader of The Council on £52K a year. He became elected Mayor in 2012 and this was increased to £79.5K by an independent panel ~ which was endorsed by the Council. He refused the massive increase and chose to receive £66k a year instead. So being Mayor ended up costing the locals £14k a year more ...  :tongue_32: