Murder In Hereford

Colin James

• 3 weeks later...

In HT this week police has further CCTV footage.

If it's the same photo as the website then it's two people who were approaching the general area 10 or more minutes after the murder. Just trying to cross off unidentified people. They may well have saw nothing. But they need eliminating to build the picture. Which seems very sketchy at the moment (publicly).

I was speaking to the police about a different matter yesterday, and I mentioned these people were not in the area when this happened they were by Sainsbury's, by time they got to the bridge the person would of gone, after stabbing someone they are not likely to hang around.

I haven't read if the cops know of the direction of travel of the killer after the event. If he went north up 'the lines' then anything is possible. Who knows? But there aren't many camera choices to trawl for images. 

I think that it's very upsetting that on top of the grief already imposed on Family/Friends of Christian Bagley they now have to cope with his corpse apparently being neglected in the Mortuary after the medical investigations concluded. It has decomposed to an extent that it cannot be suitably dressed for the funeral.

BBC News

Police have issued an apology but I can't see that they are to blame. It must be a Mortuary failure.