New Oval Houses Will Be Dark Inside

Colin James

I like tree's and I was sorry to see those trees in Edgar St cut down, but following the save the tree's campaign, imo it is now even worse, looks like a dogs hind leg, they have left one odd tree at the bottom. The new lane is always empty anyway, other then the odd clever dick who jumps the queue then tries to sneak back left into the traffic just before the turning right by Steels.

Hereford's whole traffic management system is a nightmare especially at the Asda junction, I am in favour of turning that junction back into a roundabout and getting rid of the traffic light altogether.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the HT this morning a tenant has complained about the problems she has had since she moved in to her home in Vortex Way last December, I was helping her with her problems up til May, she says the houses are going up to quickly, and I have to agree with her. I have received many complaints about these houses. Other residents living in ajoining streets away from the development are being affected by the build, you expect some disruption living around a development but it is total chaos.