Cllr. Phil Edwards & The Oval Toilets

Bill Thomas

While I understand and appreciate that there is an election coming up and each candidate has a budget with which they can use for their own campaigns, surely this is private property (I believe was purchased by Mr Cheung some years ago) so Cllr. Edwards has no right to advertise himself here without permission? Which I know for sure he will not have because the council have been trying to locate the Chinese owner for sometime.

post-157-0-46237100-1429342909_thumb.jpg

post-157-0-53991500-1429342922_thumb.jpg

Of all the places to hang your name on, the Widow chooses the closed down bogs. My God! And to make it worse and feed me he's stuck it directly between the Men and Women signs that adorn aforementioned bogs, which, given his second job performing as a Pantomime Dame where the sex of the performer is often questionable Phil either has a razor sharp sense of humour placing his name between the two sexes or he's been put on this earth to fuel my drug and ale fuelled crumbling mind.

The bogs! My God that it's come to this Phil.

Of all the places to hang your name on, the Widow chooses the closed down bogs. My God! And to make it worse and feed me he's stuck it directly between the Men and Women signs that adorn aforementioned bogs, which, given his second job performing as a Pantomime Dame where the sex of the performer is often questionable Phil either has a razor sharp sense of humour placing his name between the two sexes or he's been put on this earth to fuel my drug and ale fuelled crumbling mind.

The bogs! My God that it's come to this Phil.

Oh bobby you have made my day, I can't stop smiling now after reading your comments. 

'H' my dear and old friend, don't smile. There is something seriously wrong here. I mean, look at the elevation of that sign. It's not like he popped past and thought, 'I'll stick a sign up there'. There's been some forward planning to do this job.

Unless Phil is eight foot bloody six, he's been sat at home, he's thought, 'I'll stick a sign up on the bogs', he's hurtled into his shed, grabbed the ladders, popped a lump hammer and a couple of nails into his bag and off he went.

He's either carried the ladders down to the bogs and done the nailing or he's tethered the ladders to some mechanically propelled motor vehicle, driven down there and then done the nailing.

Funny thing happened last week a friend of my wifes  was helping Cllr Glenda Powell put up some signs to ask people to vote for her.With in half an hour of putting one up it was taken down and Cllr Phil Edwards was in the area putting leaflets through doors.Not saying it was him but very strange.Also they put one up in Brampton road and within ten minutes he was there putting a leaflet through there door and looking at her sign.

Adrian, what don't you understand about the Independents, we don't get into bed with anyone. The Tories last year asked the Independents to go into coalition with them to get them out of the mess they got us in. The answer was a definite NO!

and by the way you have gone off subject of this post.