Commercial Sq. Assault 31.01.15 ~ Appeal

Roger

Police Appeal Following Assault In Hereford

West Mercia Police are appealing for witnesses following an assault in Commercial Road in Hereford.

The incident occurred at around 2am on Saturday (31st January) outside the Model Shop. The victim, a man aged 19, was punched and then admitted to hospital with slight injuries.

In connection with the incident, a 24 year old man from Hereford has been arrested on suspicion of inflicting grievous bodily harm. He has been released on bail until Monday 23rd March, whilst further enquiries are carried out.

Police are urging anyone who witnessed the incident to contact police on 101 quoting incident number 84 of 31st January.

Information can also be passed on anonymously through the independent charity Crimestoppers (0800 555 111 or via their website: www.crimestoppers-uk.org).

Issued: 1.25pm, Monday 2nd February 2015

West Mercia Police

The whole report doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

"The victim was punched.......admitted to hospital with slight injuries."

"A 24 year old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing "grievous bodily harm."

These two statements do not appear to add up. There must be more to this than we currently know.

The whole report doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

"The victim was punched.......admitted to hospital with slight injuries."

"A 24 year old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing "grievous bodily harm."

These two statements do not appear to add up. There must be more to this than we currently know.

Made no sense to me either ....