Left Bank Is 'Lively'

Colin James

I took this photograph of the Left Bank tonight, a day after the alcohol license was granted. There is an event tonight, its great to see the Left Bank back open and all lit up after several years being closed.

'Lively' by name and tonight it certainly is living up to it's new owners name already.  :Happy_32:

Left Bank.jpg

This lovely place has been closed for far too long. Fabulous seeing it open once again and good luck to the new owners, Hereford is the place to be, lets hope that the local council can sort out some late food for us after 1.30am again and put Hereford back on the map!

That's a real shame to hear that, Jim.

Colin, those photos are stunning! You have the knack!

Great to see this lovely building brightening up this end of town once more. I wish them every success!

Thanks for the compliments. Yes Jim a real shame to hear about the Jailhouse venue closing. 

A real pity Murph cant keep the Jailhouse open. Fantastic news though seeing the Left Bank reopening and brightening up the river wye again, nothing better than seeing all those lights as your drive over the bridge. I hope they have loads of Xmas tree's all around it will look amazing.