Temporary Traffic regulation Order- The Oval

Glenda Powell

I received this information from Keepmoat Homes (Midlands)

re- temporary traffic regulation order -U82100-The Oval, Newton farm, Hereford.

We are contacting you to advise of a temporary traffic order to close the one way system  with effect from Tuesday 8th July 2014, once the works have commenced, this order will remain in place for approximately 6 weeks. The road closures will be completed in two separate phases. During this period temporary traffic lights will be in place and bus service will be re-routed.

Refuse and recycling collections: Please ensure that refuse and recycling is presented by 6:30on your normal collection days throughout the period of the road works. Collection operatives will attemptto make collections but may change the collection time so that they can access your street/lane before or after works take place on collection day. If your collection does not take place on the normal collection day  please leave it presented until the following day as the collection contractors will make arrangements to attempt collection again.

We apologise for any disruption this may cause during the duration of the works. Should you have any further queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the site on 07531097751 or the technical Engineer, Tom Chew on 01675 461661.

Keepmoat Homes (Midland).

The situation is being dealt with I have had a meeting with the site manager pointing out the danger. I walk around the redevelopment area two three times a week, so I am keeping a very close eye on it. I will also be reporting the problems to HHL at our next housing management meeting on 17th July.

Can someone point me to the Ship inn development topic.I'm sure we had one.Ta

Hi Ragwert, there is a topic "Herefordshire Housing to purchase Ship Inn Site" in the Hinton forum, but this only has two replies. I remember there was a thread which covered this subject, which had two pages worth of comments..........not sure if they are one and the same threads, just with the majority of posts missing!