Wagamama - Japanese Restaurant & Noodle Bar also joining the Old Market.

I was more interested in the job advertised below Wagamama.

Job Title: Interim Head of Service (Adult Social Care)

Posted: 15/01/2014 (12:53) 
Agency/Employer: BRC
Job Type: TemporaryContract 
Length: 9 months  

Description: BRC have been approached to recruit for an Interim Head of Service (Adult Social Care) for a Local Authority in Herefordshire.

The aim of the role is to support the Director of Adult Wellbeing and work alongside the existing Head of Adult Operations to support the 2014 transformation plan.

This interim opportunity is likely to run until October ’14 and is paying a competitive daily rate of up to £500 per day.

For further information on this role please call Richard on 02920231000 or alternatively to apply, please send an up to date CV to apply.a31xt1ja33@buildingrecruitment.aptrack.co

It’s also worth bearing in mind that BRC also operate a candidate recommendation scheme, where you will receive £100 in gift vouchers for any candidate you recommend that we subsequently place!

No zero contracts here!

Wow! Another formulaic restaurant! . . . and nothing remotely Japanese about it!

Well I would tend to agree with you but to be honest, Indian, Chinese are nothing like their native countries either but it's nice to be given a choice in Hereford for once, right now there is hardly a choice.

Ah right, so as well as TK Maxx and Next, Fat Face, Clarkes and H&M and also leaving the town center as well then and River Island won't be back there - mind you, its been gone several years anyway

So how many new actual shops are we getting? How many of these "new" jobs are actually people moving in from their current premises?

By all means tell me I'm complaning again, but really, is anyone actually impressed with this? There's only 3 new shops, the rest we already have and are just moving - leaving spaces behind.

Where are all the new shops we were promised?