Tipping Tree Branches

Colin James

Prosecute them!
Also, as an added bit of fun, name and shame them, they are clearly known to more than one person in this thread.
Also...how about the house on Charles Witts Avenue?  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person to ever have noticed the amount of rubbish dumped over the back fence alongside Great Western Way?  It's disgusting quite frankly.
Oh, and along the old railway line behind Nolan Road/Chester close, I don't walk the dogs along there anymore because of the broken glass, occassional discarded needles and empty gas canisters, but in the bushes behind the houses there was all sorts of rubbish dumped...  Televisions, old beds, chairs...

And...  While I'm at it (I'll breathe in a minute, but I'm on a roll) where does the law on fly tipping stand with regard to grass clippings?  
I only ask as, whilst walking my dogs in the field off Yazor Road, I regularly see people nipping through the gap in the hedge from Coniston Walk and emptying out their lawn mowers into the edge of the field...  
I know it's not broken trolleys, or televisions, or sofa's, I was just curious that's all.

Megilleland, I have already given HHL my list for all over Newton Farm last week to include Sherborne Close, also asking for their tenants to cut their hedges back, tidy the gardens, fill in potholes in all their garage areas, the estates manager told me she was going up Newton Farm last Friday and Monday this week.

Colin, I have left a message in regards to the subject of this post, I have given the officer the address and said that the council should prosecute this time as he obviously hasn't learnt the lesson from last time. In regard to Sherborne Close it is continuely being flag up hear over many years and contarary to what has been said in the past, it is taken away but more is then left in its place within 24 hours. HHL know who the fly tippers are as they are their tenants, so after advising them its happening again it is up to HHL to deal with it.

Sorry for fly tipping here Colin, but I thought I would put all the rubbish in one place. These issues have been listed under separate headings in the past, but have been ignored for years.

I appreciate what you are saying but I still think they should all be listed separately. The second someone replies to an old topic it will jump right back to the front page, so force a response that way if you have too my friend. 

Colin, I have left a message in regards to the subject of this post, I have given the officer the address and said that the council should prosecute this time as he obviously hasn't learnt the lesson from last time. In regard to Sherborne Close it is continuely being flag up hear over many years and contarary to what has been said in the past, it is taken away but more is then left in its place within 24 hours. HHL know who the fly tippers are as they are their tenants, so after advising them its happening again it is up to HHL to deal with it.

Thank you Glenda, the culprit is obviously in Golden Post but I am sure you have worked that one out. They have a black Labrador dog and some cut tree stumps :). It's either number 3 or number 5 but I think its number 3 I will try and take a drive by later if I can. But the officer will clearly see which house if he come down to the small green at the bottom of Glastonbury Close and has a look from this side. 

There branches are still there, so did the officer actually call on these people?

So you reported this over 3 weeks ago and apparently the officer has been informed and the branches are still there! The person should of received a summons by now in my opinion, especially as this is not the first time.  :Angry: