Happy New Year 2019

Hereford Voice

It’s very unlikely isn’t it! With Jean Claude Juncker still alive and showing no signs of him ever jumping off a Chanel Ferry and easing my pain, the Spice Girls reforming, terrestrial television dominated by celebrities cooking, dancing, singing, living together in a house or in the great outdoors just for our entertainment because that’s what they think we need, Katie Price going bankrupt which means we’ll get the chance to read her tenth biography titled, ‘my breasts and the men who’ve fondled them’, no signs yet that oily Macron the unholy reincarnation of Tony bas.tard Blair will get guilotined by the Yellow Vests, the chance that Kerry Katona might get pregnant again and Cheryl, whatever her name is nowadays gets to make millions out of her brand new Baby line in clothes sold on the advertising strap line of ‘My Bear loves these nappies ’, I reckon there’s little chance it will be a Happy New Year!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bobby47 said:

It’s very unlikely isn’t it! With Jean Claude Juncker still alive and showing no signs of him ever jumping off a Chanel Ferry and easing my pain, the Spice Girls reforming, terrestrial television dominated by celebrities cooking, dancing, singing, living together in a house or in the great outdoors just for our entertainment because that’s what they think we need, Katie Price going bankrupt which means we’ll get the chance to read her tenth biography titled, ‘my breasts and the men who’ve fondled them’, no signs yet that oily Macron the unholy reincarnation of Tony bas.tard Blair will get guilotined by the Yellow Vests, the chance that Kerry Katona might get pregnant again and Cheryl, whatever her name is nowadays gets to make millions out of her brand new Baby line in clothes sold on the advertising strap line of ‘My Bear loves these nappies ’, I reckon there’s little chance it will be a Happy New Year!

He hee this is funny, happy new year bobby47 and to all members

Happy new year to you all....It's getting worse Bobby.
Government has entrusted part of their ferry service to a firm without any vessels. Not only has Seabourne Freight no history of ferrying, they think ‘Brittany Ferries’ is a drag artist and Zeebrugge is a character from the ‘Magic Roundabout’.Grayling’s spokeswoman confirmed: ‘We had hoped to find a contractor with experience of crossing the Channel in difficult circumstances – but all of them were Iranian refugees’.

31 minutes ago, Ubique said:

Have a happy and healthy 2019 ..........we appeared doomed but keep smiling ,if you can !  Well, what else can we do ?

I'm just hoping brexit does not stuff up our three week jolly across Europe in August.Rooms booked in London,Paris & Switzerland.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/01/2019 at 19:29, Irena Sulecka said:

Happy new year to you all :Happy_32:

And it’s not going to be a happy New Year for your homeland Irena. Once the European Union have destroyed all the opposition to Remain, branded and labelled everyone as Populist, Nationalist, Neo Fascist and Racist knuckledragging fools, it’ll be Poland’s turn.

Yep! Poland, Hungary and Italy are going to get it and like Britain, all the other member states will sit back and say nothing because that’s the way it all works. 

Like last year, this coming  2019, sixty odd thousand Polish citizens will gather in Warsaw to peacefully celebrate with pride their nations independence and wave their national flag. And like last year the media will report it as a gathering for neo fascist racists who are a threat to our shared values. They’ll photograph a few joyous citizens who’ve raised their arm in happiness and before you know it, or explain what just happened, the raised arms will become a Nazi salute and everyone at the event will become an enemy of a totalitarian state.

Happy New Year? No bloody chance!