Southern Link Road Construction

herefordman75

So yesterday i noticed in the HT that there is to be a meeting on the 30th October at the Left Bank regarding the Southern Link Road, chaired by the representative from the Ministry. I mentioned this to a friend of mine last night in passing and he informed me that the head of Tarmac has been out to the local quarries asking if they have the load carrying capacity for the new road, as construction is due to start in March next year.

I thought that the Ministry had the final say on the go ahead after it was referred to them? Anyone heard anything else about it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/10/2018 at 10:06, herefordman75 said:

So yesterday i noticed in the HT that there is to be a meeting on the 30th October at the Left Bank regarding the Southern Link Road, chaired by the representative from the Ministry. I mentioned this to a friend of mine last night in passing and he informed me that the head of Tarmac has been out to the local quarries asking if they have the load carrying capacity for the new road, as construction is due to start in March next year.

I thought that the Ministry had the final say on the go ahead after it was referred to them? Anyone heard anything else about it?

Application for approval of reserved matters has been submitted

https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/info/200142/planning_services/planning_application_search/details?id=184024&search-term=registered in the last 7 days&search-service=recent&search-source=items&search-item=registered in the last 7 days

1 hour ago, twowheelsgood said:

For this application for 'approval of details reserved by conditions 4 10 11 14 15 16 19 & 20 on planning permission P151314', the Council think it acceptable not to have any documents available for public viewing. Why would that be?

Which documents ?