Brexit Is Finished.

bobby47

Friendless, despised by the French, treated with contempt by the European Commission, the majority of Parliament against our exit, the wealthy and famous constantly lining up to tell us how stupid we are, giant business conglomerates determined that we continue to fund their wealth, the French, the Germans, the Spanish and Italians determined not to up their payments to cover our 13 Billion contribution, the poor countries of the East of Europe desperate not to receive any less because of our wish to leave, the BBC, the Clintons, Obama, Branson and bloody Geldof repeatedly telling us what we should think and Juncker, Verhofstadt and Barnier joyfully sitting back happily watching our great nation being ripped apart because we chose not to remain aboard their failing federalist expansionistic policy.

They demand we pay them nigh on 100 Billion pounds to exit the Union and provide all the economic migrants who've settled here, were once resident here, together with all their close and extended family members who've yet to come to Britain and all of their unborn children who may never visit our Country must be guaranteed full rights that allow every single one of them to receive their free health care, their education, their housing and all the financial benefits that our ancestors worked so hard to win for us their indigenous British White, Black and Asian descendants.

No matter the absurdity of these demands from the EU Commision, which is essentially their dishonourable way of extracting money from us, the Commision will happily destroy our great nation so that no other member state will dare ever contemplate a life outside their totalitarian, neo communistic authoritarian federal state that rules from the centre by unelected politically lightweight British hating surfs to the will of Germany and France.

Despite the ongoing negotiations,the outcome is now unavoidable predictable. Unless some other member state brings about some other unforeseen challenge to the Commision that brings about the fall of this empire of dirt, we in Britain will now never leave this Union. Our money and our sovereign wealth will continue to be diverted Eastwards so that the poor nations will become richer and the Western nations poorer so that the logical outcome will be attained. Every single EU nation, with the exception of Germany and France, who are by design our future continental leaders and power brokers, will all become an economic area where big business can flourish on the back of Free Movement Of People and federalism of Europe will be complete. Cheap labour is the key and in Europe we have millions of people who are content to become a component part of this highly profitable economic excercise that sees the poor people paying for its existence and the rich and wealthy business giants reaping the rewards of the emerging economic markets that our money is now creating in the East of the EU zone.

Once the negotiations are done, and the demands will be nigh on impossible to accept, there will be a second referendum and the British people will understandable give up, surrender their sovereignty, concede defeat and give the ruling elite exactly what they wanted and expected in the first bloody place. A vote to remain in!

You're clearly sober Roger whereas I'm not. Considering I've just supped eleven pints of ale and I'm howling at the moon, I think it's remarkable that I managed to log in and type anything at all upon my blurred keyboard. Buggar the editing. See you lad. Take care.

Spot on B47.

And I totally agree with you as well, Colin.

It seems that they (the EU) will put obstacles wherever they see fit, change the subject of what they are prepared to discuss, tell us we have to pay $x.xx more before we can talk about any trade deal...  Then to prove how mature they are, criticise British food?!?!  I mean, come on...  Really?

I'll fully admit the politicians on our side are complete muppets who I wouldn't trust with a garden rake, but, well, it's all getting a bit silly really, isn't it?

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't a clue of the consequences but I now think we should send them a greeting card saying words to the effect " we have now left you " oh! and here's the bill for giving you the freedom you so like .

Goodbye .

I accept that it doesn't work like that but my way seems so simple .

• Thumbs Up 1

What's happening behind the scenes. Just watch UK Column for an hour max or skip through topics not interested in to get an alternative view on what is really going on. Breakdown of topics covered under opening image.

Example:

00:30 Brexit speed-up...deal done: EU military union
05:35 Military union = banking union
06:16 David Ellis, Brian Gerrish: comment and analysis
14:22 Complete EU takeover of the UK: parliament circumvented
17:15 British Navy being destroyed from within
21:30 Book recommendation: The European Union Collective (link below)
23:14 Soviet policy or International banking policy
26:25 Common Purpose: creative leadership in the military
28:19 War in Yemen: misleading information?
30:58 Media on Trial event announcement
31:14 UK Column meeting reminder
31:22 Mergers and Acquisitions: a new regime
34:20 Ending too big to fail
36:36 Child abuse apologists
41:23 Nigel Farage: Brexiteer or EU military union fan?

• 1 month later...

Interestingly, it seems as though the EU noose is tightening around the neck of Poland, which given my hatred of all things EU, gives me some faint hope that the Union will eventually fragment and the whole rotten thing will subsequently and quickly fall apart leaving all the other remaining member states to lift their blinkers up and see the EU for what it really is. A force for bad!

Not withstanding Polands decision, along with Hungary and Chechoslovakia, who have refused to host any of the Medditeranean migrants, a decision that became their first step toward conflict with the European Commission, friction is definitely increasing between Warsaw and Brussels.

More recently the EU began to describe the financial help Poland receives as Aid rather than what they once said it was. Grants! This change in political language, designed to pi*% the Polish government off is rather like the way in which Britain is being treated. With contempt!

Then there's a raft of comments reportedly made by Juncker and Verhofstadt who suggested that the financial tap could be turned off if Poland didn't do as it was told regarding its media controls and its judicial appointments, an area where you'd think, whether you agreed with them or not, was Polands business and nobody else's. Course, being the EU and being unable to grasp the fact that Poland likes being Poland as we British like being British, these unelected federalist dreamers cannot understand any display of national pride.

But it gets worse for Poland. Their Premier, Beata Szyldo is being attacked by the Commission for buying a massive load of American coal which'll keep the homeland warm, the factories manufacturing and save themselves a load of money. The Commission objects because Poland is intending to burn fossil fuel without their consent and unlawfully increase carbon emissions.

And yesterday, Polands former Premier Donald Tusk, the unelected barstard appointed as the President of the EU Council, a **** slightly less irritating than the mad, gap toothed, wild eyed maniac Guy Verhofstadt, likened the government of Poland as similar to the Kremlin and an ally of Russia.

This and these comments, intended to hurt and anger a proud people were made by a Polish citizen. If you ask me, not that anybody would, I'd insist it to be treason and Tusk should be required to return back to his country of birth and explain his comments to the people he's supposed to be serving. Truth is, put these unelected mandarins in close proximity to the food trough and there's nothing they won't do or say to please their masters the EU. They're traitors who only care about themselves and the power that they've been given.

My hope is that the Polish people, particularly those who've made their home in Britain, remember these barbed attacks upon themselves and their Government and their Country and show the British some comradely support and understanding as we struggle with the noose that's being placed around our necks simply because we asked to leave.

You may ask, why have they quickly turned on Poland? Well, as simple as it sounds, Poland is the yearly Net recipient of ten billion Euros in EU funding. Britain is the yearly Net provider and payer of ten billion Euros into the EU budget. So, if the rich countries don't want to pay more and the poor countries don't want to receive less then it may have crossed their federalist minds to manoeuvre Poland out through the back door, out of the EU and rid themselves of the biggest problem. How to spread the cost and pain of Britain leaving the Union.

As Beata Szyldo has recently said, 'the EU Commission is more interested in looking after themselves rather than looking out for the people'. Sadly, nothing will change, her words will go unheeded and more member states will continue to look toward so called far right groups to help them challenge this unholy neo communistic meddling Commission who want to expand and destroy democratic thinking in pursuit of the United States Of Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

The Brexit negotiator Barnier today came out with an outburst accusing Britain of abandoning the Union in their hour of need. Citing the attacks carried out upon Europe by the Islamic State, he accused Britain of failing them, putting Europe and its citizens at risk and furthermore implied Britain was dishonourable, disloyal and selfish.

Given that it was Britain and its Commonwealth allies that stood alone against German aggression during the early part of World War Two and it was Britain that was their joint liberator of Europes German occupation, I find this latest outburst from this French poodle a lilttle hard to swallow.

Ranting on a little more, wasn't it Britain and the Americans that provided the lions share of military power that defended Europe during the Cold War years. Even today, it's still Britain and America who provide the Europeans their defence with only a few member states willing to pay their way and support us defending them.

These people call themselves our friends. They are not our friends. They're nothing like friends. Our friends, our true unconditional honest and honourable friends reside on other continents and are not burdened by historical grudges and deep seated feelings of revenge. At the heart of all these cruel, harsh and destructive demands the EU makes of Britain, is a long standing dislike of Britain, it's history, it's impact upon the modern world and the huge part Britain played in their liberation from the Germans. They are now exacting their revenge upon us!

As a modern historian recently explained when asked why our close continental neighbours resent Britain, he explained quite correctly, that for them, 'it's easier to forgive their conquer'er than it is to forgive their liberator.'

These people that speak for the EU disgust me. My hope is when the EU manage to manoeuvre themselves into yet another conflict, and they will, they always do, we in Britain will remember their harsh demands and their cruel words and not send my Grandson across the Channel and spill blood for them and their liberty. As Churchill once said, 'we are for you but we are not of you', and this quote from the great man, the greatest ever Briton is as true today as it was before we decided to charge those beaches at Dunkirk and Normandy and place ourselves in harms way to liberate Western Europe.

When you consider that these West European people are happy to destroy our economic future just to dissuade other member states from even thinking about following our lead and trying to leave their evil Union, I ask myself, 'why did we bother'.

Pinewood Studios announced earlier today that funding has been secured to revive the much loved Carry On franchise and that a new title, Carry On Brexit, has been commissioned and is slated for a late 2018 release.

Billy Freeman, the film's executive producer told Empire: It was simply just begging to be made, and as a comedy, the script has practically written itself with little or no help at all. The plot centres around the hapless Theresa May played by Babs Windsor who is desperately trying to clear up the Brexit shambles left behind by David Cameron played by Julian Clary.

In one scene, reminiscent of Carry On Camping, Mrs May's liberty bodice flies off when she gets a violent attack of sneezing after inhaling some pepper. It's understood the plot romps its way through Strasbourg and then moves to Brussels where there is an almost catastrophic outbreak of flatulence and diarrhoea that nearly derails some tricky negotiations before a final deal can be agreed.

A veritable who's who of British comedy talent has been signed up to play key figures in The UK's leaving process. Boris Johnson, played by Peter Kay in an outrageous and wonderfully bouffant voluminous blond wig, contracts foot in mouth disease from a contaminated French beefsteak and Sir Kenneth Branagh puts in a rollicking turn as Jacob Rees-Mogg, valliantly fighting to ensure Britain is allowed to quit the EU free of any lasting legal obligation to sell only straight bananas.

With Jimmy Nesbitt in drag playing the DUP's thorn-in-the-side hatchet-faced harridan, Arlene Foster, then the scene looks set for a fabulous fun-filled caper with something for all the family to enjoy.

• 1 month later...

I spent yesterday afternoon watching "Darkest Hour" at the Odeon.

A thrilling and inspiring true story begins at the precipice of World War II as, within days of becoming Prime Minister of Great Britain, Winston Churchill (Academy Award nominee Gary Oldman) must face one of his most turbulent and defining trials: exploring a negotiated peace treaty with Nazi Germany, or standing firm to fight for the ideals, liberty and freedom of a nation. As the unstoppable Nazi forces roll across Western Europe and the threat of invasion is imminent, and with an unprepared public, a skeptical King, and his own party plotting against him, Churchill must withstand his darkest hour, rally a nation, and attempt to change the course of world history.

Watching the film I thought how this is being replicated today. A change of cast and replacing the word Nazi with European Union and we are in the same position with the wolf at the door, ready to relieve us of our sovereignty, our laws, money and independence.

Went I got back home after thinking Winston would have got us out of our present Brexit mess by telling all our traitorous MPs and remainers to take a running jump I discovered that he was in fact all for a United States of Europe, but I am sure not in the form it has transpired to be.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like Brexit is buggered. Latest update about this evenings annoucement from The Slog - An incorrigible Cognitive Dissident.

DEAD FROM DOWNING STREET: Zombie deals R Us

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2018/11/14/dead-from-downing-street-zombie-deals-r-us/

No doubt Bobby 47 will fill in the detail!

Jesse Norman‏Verified account @Jesse_Norman 2h2 hours ago

More

The Government has published a 56-page HMG Explainer to the EU Withdrawal Agreement https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/756376/14_November_Explainer_for_the_agreement_on_the_withdrawal_of_the_United_Kingdom_of_Great_Britain_and_Northern_Ireland_from_the_European_Union___1_.pdf …

And breaking news 0857 Thurs Dominic Raab the Brexit Secretary has resigned   

image.png

The politics that exist throughout France, Germany and much of Western Europe today are no different to those that brought chaos and misery to the world during the first four decades of the twentieth century.

Despite our history and the knowledge we’ve all acquired from past European meddling and expansionistic policies, still we continue to not see the EU for what it is. A force for bad which I’m convinced will bring us war.

Our good friend Martin references Neville Chamberlain and his ‘peace in our time’ bit of paper that he waved about after his final act of appeasement with the Germans. It’s really not such a far fetched comparison. In my view it’s very apt considering how Britain has been treated by our so called allies.

And these continental European politicians, particularly those of a French pursuassion are not our friends. They’re most definitely not our friends. They are our ideological enemies. Frankly, given this latest political twist which was highly predictable as the whole thing fragments and falls apart, it seems as though the politics of fear, the very same ones that convinced Germany to wage war, are very much alive and well within Europe today.

Who’d have thought that today, an Age of so called Enlightenment, the people of Britain could be manipulated and made to be frightened by a political class who were not happy with our democratic vote to leave the Union. The politics of fear. It worked for Joseph Goebells and it’s worked for all the political and social forces that decided we voted the wrong way.

For us in Britain, we’ve swallowed the fears, the threats and the predictions of plague and petulance, and in the coming months we, like the French in battle, will capitulate and give the establishment and the ruling elite exactly what they wanted in the first place. To remain a component part in a neo communist federalised collection of insignificant nations who’ve been stripped of their sovereignty and ruled by unelected mandarins who slavishly follow the doctrine that ain’t to far away from that of Hitler and Stalin.

Whilst I’m pretty certain we’ve passed the tipping point and are now doomed to be ruled by Brussels, there is a little ray of hope. Once we are buggered and the EU Commusion is convinced we are buggered, they’ll set their sights on the troublesome Visegrad Four and begin a long drawn out series of punishments that’ll be targeted at the Polish and Hungarian people.

These punitive punishments, and the EU will carry out an attack upon the Poles and Hungarians, will be harsh and aimed at destroying their patriotic view of themselves. The EU Commision will fail. These people have witnessed and suffered at first hand decades of cruelty by the Germans and the Soviets and setting themselves up against the EU will not frighten these people. Frankly, these people’s have heard it and seen it all before and they will not bow to Brussels.

if there is any hope for us, it’s to be found in future confrontations between Brussels and other member states. Perhaps then, when everyone is buggered, and we all realise we’re buggered, we’ll all begin to see signs that our captivity is at an end and this bastard devilish vessel, the bad ship EU begins to sink downwards toward the bowels of hell.

4 hours ago, bobby47 said:

The politics that exist throughout France, Germany and much of Western Europe today are no different to those that brought chaos and misery to the world during the first four decades of the twentieth century.

Despite our history and the knowledge we’ve all acquired from past European meddling and expansionistic policies, still we continue to not see the EU for what it is. A force for bad which I’m convinced will bring us war.

Our good friend Martin references Neville Chamberlain and his ‘peace in our time’ bit of paper that he waved about after his final act of appeasement with the Germans. It’s really not such a far fetched comparison. In my view it’s very apt considering how Britain has been treated by our so called allies.

And these continental European politicians, particularly those of a French pursuassion are not our friends. They’re most definitely not our friends. They are our ideological enemies. Frankly, given this latest political twist which was highly predictable as the whole thing fragments and falls apart, it seems as though the politics of fear, the very same ones that convinced Germany to wage war, are very much alive and well within Europe today.

Who’d have thought that today, an Age of so called Enlightenment, the people of Britain could be manipulated and made to be frightened by a political class who were not happy with our democratic vote to leave the Union. The politics of fear. It worked for Joseph Goebells and it’s worked for all the political and social forces that decided we voted the wrong way.

For us in Britain, we’ve swallowed the fears, the threats and the predictions of plague and petulance, and in the coming months we, like the French in battle, will capitulate and give the establishment and the ruling elite exactly what they wanted in the first place. To remain a component part in a neo communist federalised collection of insignificant nations who’ve been stripped of their sovereignty and ruled by unelected mandarins who slavishly follow the doctrine that ain’t to far away from that of Hitler and Stalin.

Whilst I’m pretty certain we’ve passed the tipping point and are now doomed to be ruled by Brussels, there is a little ray of hope. Once we are buggered and the EU Commusion is convinced we are buggered, they’ll set their sights on the troublesome Visegrad Four and begin a long drawn out series of punishments that’ll be targeted at the Polish and Hungarian people.

These punitive punishments, and the EU will carry out an attack upon the Poles and Hungarians, will be harsh and aimed at destroying their patriotic view of themselves. The EU Commision will fail. These people have witnessed and suffered at first hand decades of cruelty by the Germans and the Soviets and setting themselves up against the EU will not frighten these people. Frankly, these people’s have heard it and seen it all before and they will not bow to Brussels.

if there is any hope for us, it’s to be found in future confrontations between Brussels and other member states. Perhaps then, when everyone is buggered, and we all realise we’re buggered, we’ll all begin to see signs that our captivity is at an end and this bastard devilish vessel, the bad ship EU begins to sink downwards toward the bowels of hell.

Spot on Bobby, I love the way they are going to hand our punishments! WTF 

EU Charter of Fundamental Rights

Title I: Dignity
Title II: Freedoms
Title III: Equality
Title IV: Solidarity
Title V: Citizens' rights
Title VI: Justice
Title VII: General provisions

Article 4 - Prohibition of torture and inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment 

No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

The sooner we have a hard Brexit the better.

Hard Brexit - Yeah!

All those businesses - BMW, Vauxhall, JLR, Ford, Nissan, JCB etc. moving to the continent to avoid disruption to their supply chain.

Well in fact many of them have already started

Who wants the jobs and taxes to provide for public services

I am confident that we will do lots of business with many other countries in the world - Papua New Guinea is crying out for goods from us

1 hour ago, Aylestone Voice said:

Hard Brexit - Yeah!

All those businesses - BMW, Vauxhall, JLR, Ford, Nissan, JCB etc. moving to the continent to avoid disruption to their supply chain.

Well in fact many of them have already started

Who wants the jobs and taxes to provide for public services

I am confident that we will do lots of business with many other countries in the world - Papua New Guinea is crying out for goods from us

Most of these companies are already registered overseas

Jaguar Land Rover Automotive PLC is the holding company of Jaguar Land Rover Limited, a British multinational automotive company with its headquarters in Whitley, Coventry, United Kingdom, and a subsidiary of Indian automotive company Tata Motors.

Vauxhall Motors Limited is a British car manufacturer, which is a fully owned subsidiary of German car manufacturer Opel, which in turn is owned by Groupe PSA of France.

BMW is a German multinational company which currently produces luxury automobiles and motorcycles, and also produced aircraft engines until 1945. The company was founded in 1916 and has its headquarters in Munich, Bavaria.

Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. 

Nissan Motor Company Ltd, usually shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama.

I think these companies want to take the innovations created by UK workers, but don't want to pay the taxes - most take their profits home or put them offshore.

Strangely

J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited, universally known as JCB, is an English multinational corporation, with headquarters in Rocester, Staffordshire

The chairman of the digger company JCB was among the prominent financial backers of the Vote Leave campaign, and has repeatedly said his company can prosper just as well outside the EU as it does within it.

Lord Bamford has said that he voted to stay in the common market in 1975, yet did not vote for political union. He quit the Confederation of British Industry lobby group saying it had ignored the voice of smaller businesses opposed to the EU and had become the voice of multinational firms.

JCB was fined €39.6m (£35.5m) by the European commission in 2000 for antitrust breaches. A major Conservative Party donor, Bamford believes the UK could strike trade deals around the world for the benefit of British businesses.

and 28 June 2018

JCB is investing £50m in building a new factory at its Staffordshire base that will create hundreds of skilled jobs.

The company best known for its bright yellow diggers aims to open the new plant next summer. It will build cabs for JCB’s plant equipment.

Graeme Macdonald, chief executive of the privately owned company, described the investment as one of the largest in JCB’s history.

10 hours ago, Denise Lloyd said:

Both our MP's Jesse and Bill are being remarkably quiet about Brexit.

Just wondering what they think of the deal perhaps they would like to step forward and speak up to their electorate 

Jesse Norman tweeted today:

Whatever anyone may feel about #Brexit, or about the detail of this deal, it’s the only deal on the table. Or remotely likely to be on the table. And the general public understand that.

53 minutes ago, megilleland said:

Jesse Norman tweeted today:

Whatever anyone may feel about #Brexit, or about the detail of this deal, it’s the only deal on the table. Or remotely likely to be on the table. And the general public understand that.

No Deal is on the table. That was always my choice. That might focus some minds' if we were serious about leaving. Which we never have been ~ as a Govt. As for Jesse Norman he has never engaged enough with the Brexit process for my liking. He seems to be backing May with that tweet but he has been too low profile on this important issue. Or rather no profile. 

• Like 1