Glastonbury Festival Utter Mess

H.Wilson

Whilst I completely agree that the picture is a complete disgusting mess, to blame it all on "The Left" on Eco Warriors and environmentalists is a bit of a stretch to be honest.

I, personally, don't know anybody that goes to Glastonbury and then claims any moral high ground...  They do however, tell boring story after boring story after booooooring story.

Whilst I completely agree that the picture is a complete disgusting mess, to blame it all on "The Left" on Eco Warriors and environmentalists is a bit of a stretch to be honest.

I, personally, don't know anybody that goes to Glastonbury and then claims any moral high ground...  They do however, tell boring story after boring story after booooooring story.

Well it seems that I am not the only one to think this, it is all over the web...

Well I'm a Glastonbury goer and I certainly ain't.....Like quite a lot who go  Eco Warrirors.What utter nonsense

But the majority are!  I have been visiting the festival for more than 10 years and have attended 4 times. Glastonbury is famous for it's attraction of these people but now strangely, I see more and more festival goers trying to distance themselves from this article, funny that.