Hereford Veterans Breakfast Club

Ubique

Ubique, I thought I saw this advertised at being held at the Richmond Club.

Yes Slim , initially it was - then the Club said that all attendees must be members of the Ruchmond Club - including all the hoops that must be jumped through to become members so the Organiser decided to change the location after a lot n of research / enquiries to Gilbys .

This Breakfast Club is part of a National Chain of Vets Breakfast Clubs - there are no subscriptions or fees by attendees except to purchase your breakfast .

Starts on Saturday 1st April .

I can understand why you call yourself Slim - should think it's one of many requirements of being a submariner .

Hopefully meet up there- I suggest that if you can you go onto the Hereford Vets Breakfast Club Facebook group so that the Orhamiser Lynne Goodwin can " approve " you - at other Breakfast Clubs a number have attended with beige coloured beret and medals covering WW2 through to Afghan- if you get my drift .

I can understand why you call yourself Slim - should think it's one of many requirements of being a submariner .

Hopefully meet up there- I suggest that if you can you go onto the Hereford Vets Breakfast Club Facebook group so that the Orhamiser Lynne Goodwin can " approve " you - at other Breakfast Clubs a number have attended with beige coloured beret and medals covering WW2 through to Afghan- if you get my drift .

Subtle!

Ubique, thanks for the explanation of my nickname - you are way off. As for being vetted, I'm afraid I'm not a member of the great club "Faceache" or "twatter". I,ll just turn up with my RNA membership card. OK?

Guess that's OK - if some very large Bouncer declines you entry tell them the code word UBIQUE ! ( that will frighten him because Gunners are your best friend and worse enemy ! )

• 4 months later...

The next meeting of the Hereford Armed Forces and Veterans Breakfast Club will be held on the 19th August - then every two weeks.

As from this date the Breakfast Club will be held at The Imperial , Widemarsh St , Hereford from 0930.

Message me if you require further info .post-862-0-72108800-1502305799.jpeg