Building next to the Nuffield

Denise Lloyd

Having spent a few days at the Nuffield there is a beautiful building next door on the same side of the road.  I know it was a Care Home but is now closed down.  I am sure this was discussed on here and I have asked several people who know of it but nothing really about it.  

To satisfy my curiosity does anybody know anything about the building and who actually owns it? 

Thank you for that TWG - how strange to be sat on this property  - which must be worth quite a lot of money - when the care industry is in such chaos.  

HEREFORD CITY COUNCIL
www.herefordcitycouncil.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/.../8a.-APP-20-June-2012.pdf
20 Jun 2012 - PLANS. Elmhurst, Venns Lane, HR1 1DE. Proposed refurbishment and extension to provide 51 bed spaces. Demolition of outbuildings.
HEREFORD CITY COUNCIL
www.herefordcitycouncil.gov.uk/wp-content/.../6.-Minutes-APP-1-2-May-2012.pdf
2 May 2012 - Page 1 of 8. APPENDIX 1 ... S120737/C. 1 Meadow Close, HR2 6AA (St Martins and Hinton) .... Elmhurst, Venns Lane, HR1 1DE (Aylestone).
[PDF]HEREFORD CITY COUNCIL
www.herefordcitycouncil.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/.../6.-APP-2-May-2012.pdf
2 May 2012 - Page 1 of 8. APPENDIX ... Thornton House, Southbank Road, HR1 2TL (Aylestone). Construct .... Elmhurst, Venns Lane, HR1 1DE (Aylestone).
Charge - Companies House Beta

22 Dec 2015 - The freehold property known as or being elmhurst, 10-12 venns lane, hereford, HR1 1DE(title number: HE44310). Contains negative pledge.

I think the above refs are related - further enquiries to be made in the not too distant future! I thought there was a housing shortage - just how many flats/apartments could be plopped here??

• 1 year later...