Again!! Another terrorist attack in Germany

Paul Jones

Another last night, this time aimed at the football team, Islamic links reported and Angela still wants to continue distributing HER GUESTS on other European countries, I know what I would be saying to her.

Somehow I don't think this is ISIS related,for one it was three small bombs,2 they left a note 

• 3 months later...

Can we just wait to see what the facts are, before jumping in with comments, all guns blazing?

The 'terrorist bus attack' turned out to be...not a terrorist attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/dortmund-bus-attack-suspect-arrested-as-police-allege-share-dealing-plot

On 21 April 2017, the federal prosecutor announced that it had arrested a 28-year-old German-Russian citizen, identified only as Sergej W., on suspicion of 20-fold attempted murder, bringing about an illegal detonation of explosives, and aggravated battery. The man had been staying at the Borussia team hotel. He planted explosives along the road where the team bus would later leave to the stadium. During check-in, he chose a room with a window facing the road so he would be able to remotely trigger the explosion when the bus passed by. It was later revealed that on the day of the attack, he had bought put warrants for €78,000 from an investment bank using the internet connection in his hotel room. These would have made him a large profit of up to €3.9 million if Dortmund's share price were to plummet after a successful attack, but it only dropped by 5% after the attack and later recovered. The unusual transaction raised suspicion of money laundering with bank employees, prompting them to alert authorities and pass to them the identity of Sergej W., which later led to his arrest. Police also said Sergej W. left letters at the scene of the crime to frame Muslims for the attack.[3]

Can we just wait to see what the facts are, before jumping in with comments, all guns blazing?

The 'terrorist bus attack' turned out to be...not a terrorist attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/dortmund-bus-attack-suspect-arrested-as-police-allege-share-dealing-plot

On 21 April 2017, the federal prosecutor announced that it had arrested a 28-year-old German-Russian citizen, identified only as Sergej W., on suspicion of 20-fold attempted murder, bringing about an illegal detonation of explosives, and aggravated battery. The man had been staying at the Borussia team hotel. He planted explosives along the road where the team bus would later leave to the stadium. 

Hardly all guns blazing, I merely posted a link, you came up with that conclusion all on your own.

So not a terrorist attack then..

The 26-year-old accused of killing one man is believed to be an Islamist who suffers from psychological problems, authorities say.

When is planting explosives on a public road with a sole purpose to kill or injure not a terrorists attack?

Anyway, the link I posted was about a knife attack in supermarket if you read it.

Hardly all guns blazing, I merely posted a link, you came up with that conclusion all on your own.

So not a terrorist attack then..

When is planting explosives on a public road with a sole purpose to kill or injure not a terrorists attack?

Anyway, the link I posted was about a knife attack in supermarket if you read it.

Yes I noticed that, the link you posted was to a knife attack, the other attack was totally seperate. So this is yet another attack