The play park Radford Gardens

DILLIGAF

Today mini me noticed that the big swing was missing, after being vandalised months ago by teenagers.

I did some digging and found out that it has probably been removed for safety purposes after Keepmoat complained to HH about it months ago!! Who has removed it has not become apparent yet, and it was news to Keepmoat themselves.

Subsequent information divulged to me was that HH do not want to take ownership of this park! They (HH) rarely litter pick or empty the bins, and it is left to keepmoat to do so, along with Sir Jim.

So my question is..... Why do HH not want to take ownership of the park after keepmoat has rebuffed it and completed it to Stringent HH standards and subsequently maintained it for those that are living on the development out of good nature. Also HH have neglected their own grounds and shrubbery since it was put in!

Now that it is also encroaching on my property, I have no qualms obtaining a landscaping technician to blitz it and send an invoice to HH for services rendered. I am well within my rights to do so. The shrubbery has now be strangled, overgrown and overwhelmed by weeds. The areas in question have already been completed and handed over to HH.

Anyone in council authority who would like to enlighten me?

Dilligaf - I thought you would know why HHL are not taking ownership of the play area, the I believe £154 per year that the tenants/homeowners pay is for the upkeep of the play area and open spaces ( there are not any) that you all have to pay, the first tenants that occupied the properties 2 years ago was sent a letter telling them they were responsible for the play area, I know that's true because the first tenants / homeowners came to me as their then councillor and we ALL opposed it. I have since been asked again what to do and have advised them to go to the press.

I have not and will not be paying it either unless the whole development is fenced and gated with exclusive residential use only; and lets face it that is not going to happen. I already pay council tax for this purpose. HH / HC are clearly aware of the situation and obviously lost the battle but refuse to admit defeat.

I am still awaiting a reply to my letter sent to the powers that be, whom proposed this solicitation, on the advice of my solicitor. That was over twelve months ago. (Please see other topic)

So who has removed the swing then? Why are HH still badgering Keepmoat but refuse to take ownership? Does somebody now have a rather large swing in their garden?

Why are the grounds not being kept? Why are HH not following up the solicitation if that is the reason? So many unanswered questions that only HH can answer. The balls in their court.