Salt Bins

In the minutes of Belmont Rural Parish Council for 8 September 2016 item137/16, Belmont Community Centre are to get salt bin, very diserving as it can be dangerous to elderly going to library or to Tesco.

I have also noted that at the bottom of 137/16, the Parish Council are going to consider other places.  I recon if you want a salt bin now the chance to make a request, and if you are in a hilly area of Belmont in get first. 

Remember they have over £114k

Roger, I put my request in for Glastonbury Close last Winter, see the original topic here. Cllr Des Parish objected (this is because I requested it and she has taken something said about her precious Northolme Centre a few years ago on HV personally) so the decision was referred until last month, I was away on business so was unable to attend but she was of the view that Glastonbury Close is flat on not a on decline, having lived in the close for the longest period since the house were built back in 1989, I think qualifies me to know different.

The amount of money that the BRPC are sitting on in their account is obscene! This money is for use around the parish, do not worry I have every intention of following this up and I will also lodge a central complaint if necessary because ti really is like an ice rink in our close when the temperatures drop to below freezing, for the last two years I have collected buckets of grit myself from the salt bin in Tesco and Haywood lane and scattered it down the hill, hence my request...

Well it just goes to show that the people elected into positions that are supposed to allow them to make decisions on the behalf of the local residents are either educated beyond there intelligence or complete and utter idiots. Does Colin have to draw a picture and put it in the hand.The pictures Colin posted last winter are enough.I think the reason they do not want to spend the money ? is there another white elephant in the offing for the parish.