Newton Farmers

Colin James

Aylestone voice, he does spend most of his time sat on a mower cutting the grass in Belmont, and ask all the other people living in Newton Farm, and they will tell you the same, that said I agree that BBLP are paid to do the job so why is he doing it. It is a great pity he doesn't do the job he paid to do represent the people of Newton Farm and dealing with their problems. I attended a street meeting on Wednesday night with residents, and have managed today getting an answer from HHL and Keepmoat for them. It isn't my job to take up people's concerns anymore, that said when people come to me I cannot let them down. Which reflects very badly on him! he is letting his constituents down, and the people of Newton Farm won't forget that!.

Mick, that is just the point he is not doing  it in his own time, but the time he should be dealing with his constituents concerns and getting a council allowance for. Unfortunately his only concern is the Newton Farmers and Belmont Haywood country park groups. Where he has appointed himself as chairman of both groups. To the detriment of his constituents.