Sign in to follow this  
Colin James

Hereford Voice Instagram Photos

Butchers piccy looks good, I also like their sausage rolls, really nice. i have not been in the queens Arms for years, not sure if it was still opened uintil I went down that last week, I do not go down broad street very often.

Here are a few more I took recently;

High Town Hereford.jpg

Widemarsh Common Hereford.jpg

iStore.jpg

Hereford Shire Hall.jpg

Here is one for bobby47, dippy and the rest of our members who frequent The Commercial 

Commercial.jpg

Ahhhh!

The Commercial!

A few of us have happy memories of merry afternoons spent listening to Our Bobby's wise words ....!

Hand rolled smokes, a glass or three of red, and some great company....!

Thanks for posting this one, Colin.

Edited by dippyhippy

Ahhhh!

The Commercial!

A few of us have happy memories of merry afternoons spent listening to Our Bobby's wise words ....!

Hand rolled smokes, a glass or three of red, and some great company....!

Thanks for posting this one, Colin.

Your welcome, I thought you may like this one.   :Cool_32: 

My cousin Gail used to run this little pub sometime ago but sadly passed away at a young age with cancer.

i am confused, the top picture of the old Market seat thing is dated March and yet I thought they only just a few weeks back put that seat in. i have heard that it is not in the best place and that someone will fall over it as it is a bit low for some people to see.

I did see it quickly as i past the Old market on the bus and it does look out of place.  I tend not to go there if I can help it.

As for the pictures not sure if i like the instagram effects,, I suppose i just like pictures to be pictures, but for what they are they look arty, if that is a word.

i am confused, the top picture of the old Market seat thing is dated March and yet I thought they only just a few weeks back put that seat in. i have heard that it is not in the best place and that someone will fall over it as it is a bit low for some people to see.

I did see it quickly as i past the Old market on the bus and it does look out of place.  I tend not to go there if I can help it.

As for the pictures not sure if i like the instagram effects,, I suppose i just like pictures to be pictures, but for what they are they look arty, if that is a word.

I love Instagram and all the filters, I think Colin has just updated the pictures to newer ones on the first topic.

I love Instagram and all the filters, I think Colin has just updated the pictures to newer ones on the first topic.

Paul you are spot on, I merely changed the images to reflect additional pictures I have taken. 

@ Adrain, this is not a seat and those lads were asked not to sit on there shortly after I took this photograph. A new seat has since been installed just in front of this floor standing words. They are cemented into place and feel pretty solid to me when I had a look, so I don't think they are going anywhere.

Paul you are spot on, I merely changed the images to reflect additional pictures I have taken. 

@ Adrain, this is not a seat and those lads were asked not to sit on there shortly after I took this photograph. A new seat has since been installed just in front of this floor standing words. They are cemented into place and feel pretty solid to me when I had a look, so I don't think they are going anywhere.

This is a seat and the lads who were sitting on it should not have been told not to.

This is a seat and the lads who were sitting on it should not have been told not to.

Maybe I was misinformed then but there has been a seat installed right next to these words since I took this photograph, which sort of suggests that it may not be a seat...

Maybe I was misinformed then but there has been a seat installed right next to these words since I took this photograph, which sort of suggests that it may not be a seat...

I have asked the powers that be :Grin: 

These are great Colin. Keep 'em coming!

Thank you. Follow us on Instagram (maybe you already do) but I do add news photo's to this topic too when I think about it. Thanks for the nice compliments  :Thumbs-Up: