Man wanted in connection for rape of 2 girls

ragwert

West Mercia Police want to speak to this man in connection with the rape of two teenage girls in Hereford.

At about 12.40am on Tuesday 9 February a man entered a property on Whitecross Road and raped two 17-year-old girls.

The force are asking anyone with any information to contact them on 101.

post-918-0-34196100-1457123039_thumb.jpg

post-918-0-24014600-1457123040_thumb.jpg

All seems a bit odd the police are not giving much away no mention of height age or whether he is local or not pic don't seem the best either?!…they do say he may have have been in contact with the victims earlier which is a bit puzzling?

All seems a bit odd the police are not giving much away no mention of height age or whether he is local or not pic don't seem the best either?!…they do say he may have have been in contact with the victims earlier which is a bit puzzling?

I don't think it's the best ever press release. I would guess the cops know far more than it suggests. Might he already be in custody? Who knows ? In any event it could lead to people perceiving that an unknown rapist has been on the loose locally for the last three weeks .... 

if the description included 'foreign accent', I'm sure there would be plenty by now.....

Why try to stir the pot about 'foreign' ? All you can tell from the image is that the guy is 'white' ..... The press release wording still seems strange to me and seems to be some sort of 'fishing trip' .... 

The press release is quite vague. Were these two separate incidents on the same night? because the wording almost suggests that the two girls were raped at the same time, very odd police statement, more details would help.

The press release is quite vague. Were these two separate incidents on the same night? because the wording almost suggests that the two girls were raped at the same time, very odd police statement, more details would help.

The press release says that the police want to speak with a man in connection of the rape of two girls, which could imply that there is more than one person involved in the attack or maybe they think he is a vital witness. Lets hope the catch up with the pervert who committed this vile crime soon and lock him away.

Why try to stir the pot about 'foreign' ? All you can tell from the image is that the guy is 'white' ..... The press release wording still seems strange to me and seems to be some sort of 'fishing trip' .... 

"Stir the pot" I noticed that and decided to ignore it.

ragwert, do you think your title should be changed to Police seek man in connection with rape of 2 girls? To be fair, the man in this photograph is not necessarily the rapist is he? I hope they catch the culprit soon, he should be castrated! 

"Stir the pot" I noticed that and decided to ignore it.

ragwert, do you think your title should be changed to Police seek man in connection with rape of 2 girls? To be fair, the man in this photograph is not necessarily the rapist is he? I hope they catch the culprit soon, he should be castrated! 

Have a point there.

I can't change title now & have asked Colin if he can

The press release says that the police want to speak with a man in connection of the rape of two girls, which could imply that there is more than one person involved in the attack or maybe they think he is a vital witness. 

'Want to speak' seems to be the current politically correct way of saying 'want to arrest' .... It seems to happen all the time in press releases. 

The press release is quite vague. Were these two separate incidents on the same night? because the wording almost suggests that the two girls were raped at the same time.

The only thing you can take from that 'vague' press release is that the two rapes were on the same night by one man. The wording is ~ 'At about 12.40am on Tuesday 9 February a man entered a property on Whitecross Road and raped two 17-year-old girls.' 

The scenario all seems strange and unusual.

'Want to speak' seems to be the current politically correct way of saying 'want to arrest' .... It seems to happen all the time in press releases. 

The only thing you can take from that 'vague' press release is that the two rapes were on the same night by one man. The wording is ~ 'At about 12.40am on Tuesday 9 February a man entered a property on Whitecross Road and raped two 17-year-old girls.' 

The scenario all seems strange and unusual.

How can you rape 2 girls at the same time, all very strange, well that is how it appears at the moment. I would of expected such a terrible crime to be major news in Hereford but it all seem to be low key.

How can you rape 2 girls at the same time, all very strange, well that is how it appears at the moment. I would of expected such a terrible crime to be major news in Hereford but it all seem to be low key.

There's obviously been a conscious effort made to omit any detail that the 'Public' don't need to know. That probably left the press release writer with not very much to circulate. Whoever wrote it/released it will probably be subject of an inquest on Monday morning as it really was rubbish.

I really can't fathom why the pictures weren't circulated with a caption that they wanted to speak to the person in connection with a 'serious sexual offence' and giving the general location and date. That would diffuse the confusion and probably end up with the same number of potential responses.

2 young girls raped in Hereford and it did not make Central News? The images supplied of the man that the police would like to talk too are the usual poor quality that we often see on CCTV camera's. I wish the owners or these camera would occasionally clean the lenses of it is almost a pointless exercise. I really do hope that they catch the person who committed this disgusting crime and lock him up in general population with other prisoners for a long time. 

This must be so scary for the women of Hereford. I hope he is caught sooner rather than later, sick bastard! Oh and please lets not hear when they eventually catch up with him that he has led a deprived life and all all that crap! 

I am in total agreement with Steve on his comments here too.

This must be so scary for the women of Hereford. I hope he is caught sooner rather than later, sick bastard! Oh and please lets not hear when they eventually catch up with him that he has led a deprived life and all all that crap! 

I hope they catch him but he will probably get a slap on the wrist what they should do with these criminal sex perverts is castrate them!!

Emerge together ? What does that mean? 

I think it means that dippy has completed her tick box exercise just ignore obviously looking for reactions, don't play to it. With regard to the crime, there has been little communication from the police and I think more information is needed, lets hope that this crime is solved and solved quickly.

A MAN in his 20s has been arrested as part of a police investigation into the rape of two teenage girls in Hereford. 

Officers released an appeal last Friday to try and identify a man they wanted to speak to in connection with two reported rapes at a property in Whitecross Road on February 9 at around 12.40am. 

Enquiries are still on-going and anyone with any information is urged to call police on 101.

He currently remains in police custody.