Roger

Noticed this weekend (just gone) that there's a large pothole, inbound, on the Barrs Court side of the metal bridge. Went over yesterday (Monday) and it's got 50% bigger and deeper in a couple of days ... So be careful if you are using that bit of road! If you hit it full on there's a potential to do some damage! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Noticed this weekend (just gone) that there's a large pothole, inbound, on the Barrs Court side of the metal bridge. Went over yesterday (Monday) and it's got 50% bigger and deeper in a couple of days ... So be careful if you are using that bit of road! If you hit it full on there's a potential to do some damage! 

I reported this pothole last week

• Like 1

I drove along there yesterday morning (Tuesday) and it had been filled. Not to any great standard but the crater is no more. :-)

I remember there being a huge crater there about 2 years ago. I suspect it re-appears periodically as the duff repair by Jarvis/Amey/Balfour Beattie* (*delete lacklustre Council contractor as appropriate) wears away.

• ragwert unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...