Shame of EU wasn't it?

Steve Major

Paul @ K, May the God you worship bless you both. If ever one of these refugees rapes me in the local baths, bombs my house, forces me to convert and compels me to embrace the Sharia and kick my wife senseless and hate as you both do, I'll crawl on my hands and knees into that Old Market development and apologise to everyone for holding onto my belief that they and us are one of the same and there's nothing to be frightened of.

If those countries want to be considered part of Europe, then they SHOULD be willing to accept refugees. The fact that they are not, is quite frankly shameful.

The only pattern I see forming, is that all bigots like to sing the same song.... regardless of where they are from.

Paul @ K, May the God you worship bless you both. If ever one of these refugees rapes me in the local baths, bombs my house, forces me to convert and compels me to embrace the Sharia and kick my wife senseless and hate as you both do, I'll crawl on my hands and knees into that Old Market development and apologise to everyone for holding onto my belief that they and us are one of the same and there's nothing to be frightened of.

I will hold you to that bobby. 

Have you seen Denmark has started doing an age test on all these so called children and shock horror 72% yes 72% were over 18 so before you start lecturing us on as if Isis would use children(they do) these aren't all children. Wake wakey! 

If those countries want to be considered part of Europe, then they SHOULD be willing to accept refugees. The fact that they are not, is quite frankly shameful.

The only pattern I see forming, is that all bigots like to sing the same song.... regardless of where they are from.

No country should be forced or fined for doing what they think is best for their own country, What is wrong with France it is a huge country, why are they not hoping these people temporarily, Greece and Italy could also offer accommodation, oh wait a minute, sorry my mistake these are dangerous war torn countries of course how stupid of me.

Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic have all refused to take these migrants and as far as I am concerned are protecting their borders which they have a right to do. You don't see many muslim terrorists active in these countries... The other reason is that the UK offers benefits! Which most of these other countries do not! Do you see a pattern forming here yet? Well done to all of these countries for standing your ground and refusing to be bullied by the idiot Angela Merkel. She has tried to appear to be a saviour and hero and it has backfired on her in Germany, now she want to distribute her guests all over the EU. 

These Countries are quite within their rights and just because they refuse to bow to the left wing policies that 'Mother Merkel' is trying to force upon them your condemning these nations? We will be sorry in the end wait and see, I agree with Paul Jones and K Butt 100% and Cameron is spineless backing down. 

Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic have all refused to take these migrants and as far as I am concerned are protecting their borders which they have a right to do. You don't see many muslim terrorists active in these countries... The other reason is that the UK offers benefits! Which most of these other countries do not! Do you see a pattern forming here yet? Well done to all of these countries for standing your ground and refusing to be bullied by the idiot Angela Merkel. She has tried to appear to be a saviour and hero and it has backfired on her in Germany, now she want to distribute her guests all over the EU.

So come June 23rd I take it you will be voting to leave the EU then? Because judging from your comments I can't see how you can vote to stay in such a corrupt club of thrives & liars known as the EU?!

If for some apocalyptic reason the vote to Remain wins the day, within the next few months, certainly no later than October of this year, Turkey will be allowed into the Union and the exodus of the Turkish people will begin and its impact upon our society and our public services will dwarf the exodus from the East. It's barely imagineable to think that by 2020, we will host a forecasted number of at least three million more because of this decision.

Then, by this time next year the European Army that Germany has said they wish to create and lead will be born as the EU's conquest of Russia begins, or as they like you to believe Russia's conquest of us in the West.

Then, followed quickly by TTIP which is already signed, sealed and ready to be delivered our National Health Service will be no more. It'll all be sliced up into tiny chunks and placed into the hands of big business. There reasons for sanctioning this will be to place us in line with all the other member states who pay when they are ill. They'll say, you can't sustain the migratory numbers that have arrived in the UK and we're going to save you millions and create thousands of jobs by relieving the burden of having a National Health Service.

Then,,,,,God knows but you can be sure of one thing,,,it won't be good and it'll signal the beginning of the end for all member states who value their national identity and believe that their culture and their heritage is worth hanging onto.

Change your minds and vote to leave.

In the last week, despite being members of the Schengen Zone and bound to the demands of Brussels, the Polish Government have announced not one single fleeing Mediteranean migrant will be welcomed and taken in by their Country.

Some members of their Government have said the migrants will be unable to assimilate into their society, whilst some commentators have been less kind implying the migrants bring with them disease and parasites.

Tough harsh words! Some will say this is good leadership and gives their people what they want. Others, like me will say that Poland, and some other East European countries are still unable to free themselves from their isolated social and political ideological past that has prevented their people from breaking free of their insular way of seeing the outside world.

It seems to me that Poland still refuses to countenance a future society that could eventually become multicultural but and yet, at the same time, wants to move about Europe and settle freely within societies that are multicultural. I can only see it one way. Poland wants to take but doesn't want to give and more than ever Poland and other East European nations want to remain White Caucasian Catholic.

It's also noticeable to me that some members still paste the odd negative news story that paints the migrants in a poor light so that their point of view can be justified to the others who think differently. And yet they've no concerns about white Caucasian people doing equally bad things. For me I see it's all about colour, ethnicity and even religion. In the United Kingdom today there are at least three hundred EU migrants serving life tariffs for violent crime. Does that mean all migrants are a danger to me and have a predisposition to commit crime? No of course not. My point is we are tolerant and forgiving toward the EU migrants who have done bad things yet we can't show a little compassion to those who've not yet managed to get into our society.

The decision by the Germans to welcome all the fleeing migrants was clearly ill conceived and the consequences were in many cases disastrous but at least Germany tried to do something good and helpful to the problem rather than close their eyes and watch the carnage unfold. Every country in the West have tried in their own way but if you look East to the place where there is now room and living space, they've done nothing and will continue to do nothing because they've no idea why modern societies have evolved to thinking that multiculturalism is nothing to be frightened of. The whole modern way of thinking has passed the East by. They've never had to address racism or bigotry within their societies because they've never learned to live alongside people with a different skin colour or worship a different God. Unlike the West, the East have remained locked inside an old way of seeing the outside world and that's why they think the migrants will bring with them disease and parasites.

Hang on a second, Poland have taken in over 1 million migrants from the Ukraine since the conflict or maybe you missed that?

“Poland has already taken in about a million people from Ukraine,” Szydlo said at a plenary session of the European Parliament in Strasbourg, as broadcast by the European commission's website.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160119/1033395984/poland-unkraine-migrants.html#ixzz47uosX8sz

And so they should Colin! The Ukraine and Poland are first cousins. Just like we are with the Welsh, the Irish or Scottish. Luckily for the Ukraine they are acceptably white Caucasian, predominantly Catholic and like Poland have no historical experience of multiculturalism or integration from outside global influences and this is why they've been welcomed into Poland. GIven that millions upon millions of Poles have abandoned their country for a better life in the West they've now got plenty of living space to accommodate their neighbours. Actually, I'd imagine that poor Poland, stripped bare of its young and brightest by the EU, would appreciate a million Ukraineans wanting to enter their country and actually being prepared to stay there and not leave. Thinking about it some more, if the million Ukraineans can find work, it'll boost the Polish economy that's become so dependant upon EU handouts and a fiscally motivated hope by the Polish government that their citizens stay away, don't come back because their absence allows for some slack in the Polish infra structure and public services that allow them to host a million people from the Ukraine.

And so they should Colin! The Ukraine and Poland are first cousins. Just like we are with the Welsh, the Irish or Scottish. Luckily for the Ukraine they are acceptably white Caucasian, predominantly Catholic and like Poland have no historical experience of multiculturalism or integration from outside global influences and this is why they've been welcomed into Poland. GIven that millions upon millions of Poles have abandoned their country for a better life in the West they've now got plenty of living space to accommodate their neighbours. Actually, I'd imagine that poor Poland, stripped bare of its young and brightest by the EU, would appreciate a million Ukraineans wanting to enter their country and actually being prepared to stay there and not leave. Thinking about it some more, if the million Ukraineans can find work, it'll boost the Polish economy that's become so dependant upon EU handouts and a fiscally motivated hope by the Polish government that their citizens stay away, don't come back because their absence allows for some slack in the Polish infra structure and public services that allow them to host a million people from the Ukraine.

bobby one minute you are telling us all how much of a drain east europeans are on the NHS etc but now you are saying the over a millions Ukrainians will boost the Polish economy, well isn't the same happening here in poor old UK? 

Luckily for the Ukraine they are acceptably white Caucasian, predominantly Catholic and like Poland have no historical experience of multiculturalism or integration from outside global influences and this is why they've been welcomed into Poland.

Poland like a few other countries have the right attitude in my book. We now have a Muslim Mayor of London in a christian country, we have lost our identity and I see little in the way of integration. There are far too many do-gooders worrying about upsetting or offending other cultures in this country, integrate or leave! 

Poland and Hungary do not have the problems on the scale that we experience here, I drove through London last week and was shocked when I witnessed muslim extremists walking and shouting with banners in Walthamstow, not one arrest, but walk with a banner shouting and balling at a football match and see how many get arrested then.

These countries should not be bullied or threatened with huge fines for not taking muslim migrants.  

Ukraine have never been friends of Poland! They were worse than Germans murdering Polish people, I think you need to catch up on your history Bob, you couldn't be further from the truth! First cousins for Poland are Czech and Hungary who share the same values and culture. 

Ukraine have never been friends of Poland! They were worse than Germans murdering Polish people, I think you need to catch up on your history Bob, you couldn't be further from the truth! First cousins for Poland are Czech and Hungary who share the same values and culture. 

I concur with Colin besides countries should be proud of their identity and culture and should protect it, just because Poland is part of the EU they should not be forced to take anyone, it should be by invitation. Poland have taken their fair share of migrants from the Ukraine already and these people share the same beliefs and culture, which is the best way forward. Some groups of people do not want to integrate into Western culture and are far better off living in the countries that share their beliefs and religions instead of going into Western countries and trying to force their ways upon that country. GB has lost her identity in my view at least when you are in Hungary or Poland you know you are in those countries, go to Bradford, Birmingham and London and you could be in Pakistan, Iraq, India...

I read an article yesterday advising people in German not to cook pork on bbq's in some public area's so as not to offend local Muslims, what's that all about! 

Another article here and here

I concur with Colin besides countries should be proud of their identity and culture and should protect it, just because Poland is part of the EU they should not be forced to take anyone, it should be by invitation. Poland have taken their fair share of migrants from the Ukraine already and these people share the same beliefs and culture, which is the best way forward. Some groups of people do not want to integrate into Western culture and are far better off living in the countries that share their beliefs and religions instead of going into Western countries and trying to force their ways upon that country. GB has lost her identity in my view at least when you are in Hungary or Poland you know you are in those countries, go to Bradford, Birmingham and London and you could be in Pakistan, Iraq, India...

I read an article yesterday advising people in German not to cook pork on bbq's in some public area's so as not to offend local Muslims, what's that all about! 

Another article here and here

Wow…..the Germans really are screwed. Can’t even have centuries old traditional culinary delights served for fear of offending some 7th century/third worlder invaders….in schools no less…what happened to all that assimilation the refugees were supposed to do ?

LOL….

Hard to feel sorry at all for such weak people. Instead of asking why the muzzie fake refugees aren’t fighting for THEIR homeland……why isn’t Germany and Europe fighting for THEIR homeland cultural traditions???

Clearly I'm fu.cked! It's clear that being members of the human species ain't going to be of any help to this particular religious socio demographic on the good old planet Earth. Like me, they're fu.cked as well.

Its with some clarity that I can now fully understand how the Germans convinced their continental neighbours to build Death Camps and slaughter six million Jewish people, a million Roma gypsies and anyone who was different and unpleasant on the eye.

When The Pig and its many pork products are used to hammer home a point and win an argument it's clear you've gotta sit back on your stool, spit your gum shield out and give in and let hatred flourish.

Absolutely! I am pleased to see that you are well informed Colin, I almost choked on my coffee when I read what bobby47 had written. 

• 2 months later...

Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic have all refused to take these migrants and as far as I am concerned are protecting their borders which they have a right to do. You don't see many muslim terrorists active in these countries... The other reason is that the UK offers benefits! Which most of these other countries do not! Do you see a pattern forming here yet? Well done to all of these countries for standing your ground and refusing to be bullied by the idiot Angela Merkel. She has tried to appear to be a saviour and hero and it has backfired on her in Germany, now she want to distribute her guests all over the EU. Germany will face attacks next, mark my words some nutter refugee will start killing people before long

I hate to say it but after tonights events in Germany it appears that your prediction was bang on.

Axe-Wielding Attacker Injures Four On Train

The attacker has been identified as a 17-year-old refugee from Afghanistan, Bavaria's interior minister tells German media.

The attack took place between Ochsenfurt and Wuerzburg-Heidingsfeld train stations in Bavaria at around 21.15 local time. 

The train was brought to a halt during the attack when one passenger pulled the emergency break, according to Bavarian radio station BR.

The attacker was then shot dead by police as he tried to flee the scene, Mr Hench confirmed.

The police spokesman declined to comment on media reports that the man attempted to attack police officers before he was shot.

http://news.sky.com/story/axe-wielding-attacker-injures-four-on-train-10505574

I hate to say it but after tonights events in Germany it appears that your prediction was bang on.

It seems that we were both right with our predictions Victor, I wrote this comment below in this topic

Nobody want's to comment now  :Vault: but I will. To me this was obvious from the start. All Angela Merkel has done is made the problem a lot worse. I read all sorts of stories about people burning their fingers to avoid finger their prints being taken, people destroying passports (they have found lots) to hide their identity, why would you do that unless you have something to hide. These people who have no papers should be refused entry into Europe, at least until they can prove who they are and where they are from. I cannot travel even within the EU without proving who I am, so for people coming from outside of the EU this is a no brainer. The real problems have not started yet but I feel that Germany in particular will be sorry in the coming months but certainly a major city within Europe, I may be and I hope I am wrong but time will tell.

Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic have all refused to take these migrants and as far as I am concerned are protecting their borders which they have a right to do. You don't see many muslim terrorists active in these countries... The other reason is that the UK offers benefits! Which most of these other countries do not! Do you see a pattern forming here yet? Well done to all of these countries for standing your ground and refusing to be bullied by the idiot Angela Merkel. She has tried to appear to be a saviour and hero and it has backfired on her in Germany, now she want to distribute her guests all over the EU. Germany will face attacks next, mark my words some nutter refugee will start killing people before long

Paul you were absolutely right with your comments back in May - Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic are among the safest countries to visit this summer (2016), funny that...

post-169-0-51405400-1468883339_thumb.jpg

Axe-Wielding Attacker Injures Four On Train

The attacker has been identified as a 17-year-old refugee from Afghanistan, Bavaria's interior minister tells German media.

The attack took place between Ochsenfurt and Wuerzburg-Heidingsfeld train stations in Bavaria at around 21.15 local time. 

The train was brought to a halt during the attack when one passenger pulled the emergency break, according to Bavarian radio station BR.

The attacker was then shot dead by police as he tried to flee the scene, Mr Hench confirmed.

The police spokesman declined to comment on media reports that the man attempted to attack police officers before he was shot.

I remember the German people clapping their hands when these refugees/migrants arrived at the train station, I bet they were not clapping at this train station last night. I fear more events in Germany are inevitable. The countries that said no and the countries that put up fences appear to be the safest in Europe, good on them for protecting and putting their citizens safety first.

I remember the German people clapping their hands when these refugees/migrants arrived at the train station, I bet they were not clapping at this train station last night. I fear more events in Germany are inevitable. The countries that said no and the countries that put up fences appear to be the safest in Europe, good on them for protecting and putting their citizens safety first.

I couldn't agree more

It has all gone rather quiet on this debate now..

• 1 year later...