Shame of EU wasn't it?

Steve Major

I remember the topic that bobby47 started called the Shame Of The European Union...It should be renamed to the European Union SHAME! 

Angela Merkel - this is blood on your hands.

One of the Paris terrorists passed through Greece in October as a Syrian refugee! So where are all the looney left wing tree huggers now?

I remember the topic that bobby47 started called the Shame Of The European Union...It should be renamed to the European Union SHAME! 

One of the Paris terrorists was a Syrian refugee who passed through Greece in October! So where are all the looney left wing tree huggers now?

The main terrorist was a Frenchman born  n bread another an Egyptian.One of them was 15years old.

Just seen this quote 

Can i just take this opportunity to remind you all that Mr Mohammed from your local shop wasn't involved in last nights attacks on Paris. Neither was Mrs Azeer from Lloyds Bank or her family. Kamal from down the road has never been to Paris, and his brother Abdul, the taxi driver, was watching the news in horror along with everyone else.

The people behind last night's attacks weren't Muslims, they were extremists using religion as vindication for their cowardice.

Please, I urge each and everyone of you, do not lay blame at the doors of the innocent just because of what they believe. They are no more to blame for Paris than you are.

We are one world and one family. Treat each other as such, because what happened last night should bring us closer together, not make us lash out against our neighbours for a perceived religion affiliation"

Could not have put it better myself.

Just seen this quote 

Can i just take this opportunity to remind you all that Mr Mohammed from your local shop wasn't involved in last nights attacks on Paris. Neither was Mrs Azeer from Lloyds Bank or her family. Kamal from down the road has never been to Paris, and his brother Abdul, the taxi driver, was watching the news in horror along with everyone else.

The people behind last night's attacks weren't Muslims, they were extremists using religion as vindication for their cowardice.

Please, I urge each and everyone of you, do not lay blame at the doors of the innocent just because of what they believe. They are no more to blame for Paris than you are.

We are one world and one family. Treat each other as such, because what happened last night should bring us closer together, not make us lash out against our neighbours for a perceived religion affiliation"

Could not have put it better myself.

Agreed Ragwert.

Another terrible day in a year that appears determined to leave a historical record.

One of the Paris terrorists was a Syrian refugee who passed through Greece in October! So where are all the looney left wing tree huggers now?

I could not agree more, Angela Merkel is not looking so smug now. :Blushing_32: I knew this would happen, all too quick to let so called refugees into Europe without any form of ID in many cases!! More to come I fear.

I could not agree more, Angela Merkel is not looking so smug now. :Blushing_32: I knew this would happen, all too quick to let so called refugees into Europe without any form of ID in many cases!! More to come I fear.

It is clear now that one of the terrorists came through Greece with other refugees from Syria, so how many more came through? 

It is clear now that one of the terrorists came through Greece with other refugees from Syria, so how many more came through? 

Lets put that into perspective...9 million have fled Syria,one terrorist

Most of the terrorists have links to the French terrorists family,two were North African.

One was a young blonde haired blue eyed boy.

In the wake of the Paris attacks France has locked down it's borders .... A bit late in hindsight. As one of the attackers arrived in Greece via boat from Turkey last month as has been mentioned. What can the UK learn from the attack? Lock down the UK border twice as tight as it is now. We have been on a terror alert of 'Severe' for over 12 months now and that means that a terror attack is 'highly likely'. Yet we still read of 'refugees' clambering put of lorries at service stations etc. Those people could be anyone. This is just not good enough. And it's not helped by the Schengen Free Movement area which enables people to drift about in Europe at will. 

One of the attackers has been revealed as a Paris born man who worshiped at a certain mosque in the Capital. That mosque needs to be investigated to the ends of the earth. The worrying thing though is that this Parisian could have drifted into the UK at will last week if he wanted to as he would hold a French passport which is valid to use here with no questions asked. He would have found it hard to smuggle a gun into England but he could easily buy a very large knife inside 5 minutes and use that to behead someone. 

There is absolutely every likelihood that people are already in the UK who could carry out a similar attack. They may have been born here or they may have snuck in. So the threat is definitely severe and highly likely.

Lets put that into perspective...9 million have fled Syria,one terrorist

Most of the terrorists have links to the French terrorists family,two were North African.

One was a young blonde haired blue eyed boy.

You can dress it up as much as you like ragwert it only takes 1! I cannot go into Greece without my passport and I am European!  

The EU has made a big mistake here and been caught good and proper with it's trousers down and Angela Merkel will also regret what she has done in my opinion, you will see what the German people think when it is time to vote again in 2017. There is more to come from this mass exodus and open door policy into Europe too "mark my words" and I will remind you.  

I personally think that all European countries should bring back border controls,I know it smacks in the face of free movement this then at least mitigates against people smuggling arms across unsecured borders.

Also agree we do need to tighten our borders even more.

How do know the refugees we are now starting to accept are all genuine?

A Syrian passport was found on the body of one of the Paris attackers, The Associated Press, citing two unnamed French police officials, reported on Saturday.

The report has yet to be officially confirmed by French police.

The man, who had detonated a suicide bomb near Stade de France, reportedly passed through the Greek island of Leros on October 3, a Greek deputy police minister said on Saturday, according to Reuters.

He was one of six known attackers responsible for a wave of violence throughout Paris on Friday and into Saturday morning that left at least 127 people dead.

post-120-0-43491000-1447593174_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-90154400-1447593586.png

It only takes one brainwashed nutter.

I personally think that all European countries should bring back border controls,I know it smacks in the face of free movement this then at least mitigates against people smuggling arms across unsecured borders.

Also agree we do need to tighten our borders even more.

I completely and utterly agree. Unfortunately they were all caught off guard with the image of the little boy on the beach (who's father should of been arrested in my view) but as usual too little too late.

All the 'tree huggers' (as Steve describes them) accuse people who are wary over security of not being 'compassionate' towards genuine refugees. That is not the case.

Germany can't possibly have properly vetted the million or so they have let in. I think they were granting asylum to anyone who had a Syrian passport at one point. I've no doubt a fair few radicals were among them.

The UK has decided to take 20,000 Syrian refugees in who they will select/vet at source over there. That is an element of control over the small influx that is realistic. 

All the 'tree huggers' (as Steve describes them) accuse people who are wary over security of not being 'compassionate' towards genuine refugees. That is not the case.

Germany can't possibly have properly vetted the million or so they have let in. I think they were granting asylum to anyone who had a Syrian passport at one point. I've no doubt a fair few radicals were among them.

The UK has decided to take 20,000 Syrian refugees in who they will select/vet at source over there. That is an element of control over the small influx that is realistic. 

We have just come back from our holiday on Corfu. We have visited the same island and used the same hotel for years and during our trips we have obviously got to know the owners and staff very well. During a discussion recently, I asked if the current migrant situation had effected Corfu at all as I know many migrants had arrived in Kos. I was informed that the only people that normally attempt to go to Corfu are usually people from the neighbouring country of Albania.

I was then asked, if I remembered one of the guys from the animation team when we were there previously, I asked which guy, to which I was informed of his name. We remembered this chap, so the conversation continued, I was told that he was there on summer season work permit from Ghana but failed to turn up to work a few months ago and just disappeared. The owner was later informed that this chap had been talking on his mobile with other people he had been in touch with in Athens for sometime and they told him to get to Athens as soon as possible and join all of the other migrants. He apparently destroyed his passport and is now in Germany along with many others!  This was also confirmed by another member of the animation team that he had kept in touch with and has encouraged to do the same thing. 

How many other people have done this I wonder?

This does not help the plight of genuine refugees and adds further doubt to those countries reluctant to take in these people, especially if they have no passports or documents. 

Quote above taken from this topic.

I rest my case.

A Syrian passport was found on the body of one of the Paris attackers, The Associated Press, citing two unnamed French police officials, reported on Saturday.

The report has yet to be officially confirmed by French police.

The man, who had detonated a suicide bomb near Stade de France, reportedly passed through the Greek island of Leros on October 3, a Greek deputy police minister said on Saturday, according to Reuters.

He was one of six known attackers responsible for a wave of violence throughout Paris on Friday and into Saturday morning that left at least 127 people dead.

Syrian-Passport.jpg

passport.png

If someone blew themselves up wouldn't you expect to see some damage on that passport possibly some bloodstains too?

Quote above taken from this topic.

I rest my case.

I hate to say I told you so but read what I wrote back then.

The real problems have not started yet but I feel that Germany in particular will be sorry in the coming months but certainly a major city within Europe, I may be and I hope I am wrong but time will tell. 

Oh here we go with the conspiracies, I don't know but the idiots are in little pieces now so 8 less goat shagging to worry about.

I don't think I said anything about a conspiracies? Merely enquiring as too whether or not,you would find damage to the passport? after the person it's supposedly belong to blew themselves up…I'm under no illusions that a attack did take place on Friday where lots of innocent civilians were murdered & injured…but can you be absolutely certain that that passport belong to one of those that took part in those attacks?

I don't think I said anything about a conspiracies? Merely enquiring as too whether or not,you would find damage to the passport? after the person it's supposedly belong to blew themselves up…I'm under no illusions that a attack did take place on Friday where lots of innocent civilians were murdered & injured…but can you be absolutely certain that that passport belong to the person supposedly belong to the one of those responsible,for taking part in those attacks?

Anything could of happened, if it was in one of their jacket pockets then any blood would be on that jacket and would act to protect the passport inside, or it could of been in inside a bag as I read it was found near one of the bodies but maybe the authorities just wiped it clean, who knows. 

Anything could of happened, if it was in one of their jacket pockets then any blood would be on that jacket and would act to protect the passport inside, or it could of been in inside a bag as I read it was found near one of the bodies but maybe the authorities just wiped it clean, who knows.

Exactly we don't know yet as it's unconfirmed…so we shouldn't go jumping to conclusions until we are in lieu of all the facts!

Sadly,such an event is sure to happen here in the UK and our police & security services have already revised their methods for dealing with this after all ISIS aren't known for hostage negotiation!

My concern and its my biggest concern is how quickly we can respond to such an incident and in what realistic numbers. I'm sure Roger can fill in the detail however should per say three teams of two/four individuals descending on Hereford High Street...How many armed response teams operate in the West Mercia Roger?

Do you want to tell them chap?

By the time suitable teams had arrived in number it would be to late.

If such an event happens don't wait for some unarmed Bobby to make an appearance or our beloved regiment because they may have their hands full elsewhere. You hide, play dead or take the buggers on but don't look for compassion because they have none.

Sadly, you were pretty accurate with your prediction Bill, I wish you were not but I believe this is just the start of things now they have more cells in place within the EU.

If there were these cells as they are called then would they not have acted before?

Most are home bread murderers and these are looking to be also.

7/7 bombers all British born

21/7 failed bombings all British born

Charlie Hebdo murderers, French born.

Hang on a minute, didn't you write this? If someone blew themselves up wouldn't you expect to see some damage on that passport possibly some bloodstains too?

Yes I did…but did you notice the ? At the end? Because I was asking a question not stating a fact as I don't know if you would or would not find damage or blood on the passport after the owner of said passport is said to have blown themselves up?!

My concern and its my biggest concern is how quickly we can respond to such an incident and in what realistic numbers. I'm sure Roger can fill in the detail however should per say three teams of two/four individuals descending on Hereford High Street...How many armed response teams operate in the West Mercia Roger?

I suppose in a worst case scenario there may only be one double crewed armed car patrolling in Hereford sometimes. And potentially that could be in Ross dealing with something. And the next nearest armed car could potentially be in Worcester. I'm confident a fair few armed units could all converge on a location in the force area within a couple of hours but I suppose that's no good if you need them there immediately.