UKIP Nigel Ely gets a parking ticket

Paul Jones

Sadly Paul he hasn't thought this through.

Thirty years ago a certain ex regiment lad called Mr Wiseman offered stimulating conversation and participation down in there woods for corporate types who want to be splattered with paint! Even those vehicles were American. I have a great picture of it parked up outside the Green Dragon hotel..not far from where these shots were taken.

Sadly Paul he hasn't thought this through.

Thirty years ago a certain ex regiment lad called Mr Wiseman offered stimulating conversation and participation down in there woods for corporate types who want to be splattered with paint! Even those vehicles were American. I have a great picture of it parked up outside the Green Dragon hotel..not far from where these shots were taken.

My dad knew all of these guy's sadly he is no longer with us.

I thought this was hilarious, UKIP candidate Nigel Ely given a parking ticket whilst canvassing in Hereford, this was yesterday apparently.  

photos from Your Herefordshire

I spoke to the person who took the photos on Twitter. Apparently the truck was there all day. Looks bad on the surface at it's a 'Loading Only' bay but it's redundant between 10.30 -16.30 as nothing can park there. I can't see anyone having been inconvenienced by it in that 6 hour period. To book a static spot in High Town would be more expensive than the parking ticket I would guess. So some cheap publicity I suppose. Probably outweighs the negative publicity he may get for flouting the parking regulations!