Freedom Church Back In The News.

dippyhippy

He'll never succumb, Denise!

Never!

Not Our Bobby!

I'm not sure who's safety I'd fear more for Bobby's or FC in all honesty?

I mean what if Bobby, in one of his drunken stupors came staggering out of the commercial, mistaking the flashing neon lights of freedom church for those of a lap dancing club while stuffing a kebab in his mouth with the sauce dripping down his chin, smelling of ale & tabacco…it would be absolutely carnage in there like the gates of hell had been opened!!!

I do miss them I hope they are all ok perhaps they'll be back shortly.

The new FC Headquarters is really rather in quite a prominent place not hidden away in Conningsby Street.  Not all people passing by will necessarily agree with FC and their shenanigans - I see trouble ahead.

I've had to read this twice.

Over FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS in tithes/donations, yet only FOUR of those millions spent on helping those that need it. The rest is ploughed back into the organisation.

Someone's doing rather nicely out of all those 10%'s....

Latest News

Welcome to Turner & Company, the leading independent firm of chartered surveyors and commercial property consultants in Hereford, who are a trading name of Sunderlands & Thompsons LLP

£350,000
Hereford

9301067.JPG

Full Details

Ground floor accommodation 798.60sqm (8,596sqft)
First floor accommodation 489.50sqm (5,269sqft)
Prominent, visible position
Close to Hereford city centre and its associated amenities
Suitable for a variety of alternative uses (subject to planning)

Property Type: Industrial

Address: 34 Coningsby Street

Location Map: Click Here for Location Map

Sale or Let: For Sale

view_pdf.png

< Back to listings

Agreed Denise and this lot pitching up right in the middle of the potential new university campus.

You never know GK as well as the auditorium there planning to share (for a price no doubt?) they may even throw in a offer of there academy leadership course to the new university so it can be part of there course curriculum?

It is shocking…more than likely to be race related?such a easy target too,walking into a place of worship,opening fire for any lone gunman or gunmen with the will & want to commit such a dreadful act of mass murder!!…So no I've not pinned this one on FC clarkster it's more to do with it happening in South Carolina where perry nobles lot NSC have a lot of churches,they who have financed FC….i'm also not pinning it on perry nobles lot either.

Apologies Cambo, not really the subject to be making jokes about.

It will be interesting to see if a motive is forthcoming, or if it will end up being "just another mass shooting" in America.

Whatever happens, I'm pretty sure there will be lots of bandwagon jumping from certain sections of society over there.

No need to apologise clarkester as I'm sure your aware that unfortunately America has such a obsession with guns! So with very little want or will to reform there gun laws these types of acts of violence will continue to happen sadly!