Freedom Church Back In The News.

dippyhippy

Our resourceful popular "church" have come up with yet another way to make a bit of spending

INVITE! Grab a few of these and pass them out! £1 donation for Heroes suggested for each wristband. #TheGreatestGift

CV4gjggWEAAgYPB.jpg

1 retweet1 like

Retweet

More
  2. !

Freedom Church @FreedomChurchCC
    RT, share, repost!! Do whatever it takes to get the word out about #TheGreatestGift https://vimeo.com/147308395 
    0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Don't be fooled into thinking it is for Help for Heroes

On 11/12/2015 at 20:06, Denise Lloyd said:
Our resourceful popular "church" have come up with yet another way to make a bit of spending
  1. [*]

G8yVHTEe_bigger.jpg

@

INVITE! Grab a few of these and pass them out! £1 donation for Heroes suggested for each wristband.
#

CV4gjggWEAAgYPB.jpg

interesting to note that Chennai has recently suffered some deadly flooding you'd think that FC considering they have a new church in Chennai that they would have tried to organise raising money to help with some sort of relief aid as to help those effected by the flooding…but as far as I am aware they have done very little if at all anything?!

I was in town last Sunday and folk were in front of The Freedom Church Entrance with guitars and stuff. I went and did my stuff and then a little while later drove down Union Walk and saw more people with guitars outside The Holy City Church next to The Washouse appliance shop. They had guitars out as well .... I had never noticed that Church before .... I have nothing against guitars by the way! 

I took a stroll past the old cinema/new cult HQ last weekend, and was surprised at how untidy it looked, still has the remnants of "Fanatical about film" over the door, I mean the first word is correct, the second too, but Film?  No I think not.

You would have thought with all their style over substance posturing that they would have it looking ***** and span and sparkling?

The exit door is still all "Fusioned" up too.  I was all for popping in and praising their lord, but that put me off.  That and my cloven hoofed feet of course...

Their HQ HQ is still rather nice inside, retaining most of the original 17C chapel features. A lot of building work going on inside; its huge!! The only past info I can find into the history of the place is Marion fathers, the rest is just referring to FC (how have they managed to dupe Google?), which is a shame! The convent opposite was demolished in 96, and the other place also attached to the convent (next to FC behind the old b&w house), lay derelict for many years before being converted into flats some years ago.

Dilligaf FC have power and it is gathering momentum all the time. In Chenai FC are regarded as a business but still a religion.  Whilst looking for an address tonight I came across Freedom Community a charity who operate in Devon working closely with the Council and receiving massive amounts of housing benefits for their sheltered accommodation. A charity who are exempt from tax. Whilst they probably do do a lot of good the power they are gathering is a huge concern.   

No Clarkester they are certainly keep very stum about it but are busy busy building their church in Chennai.  However if you have very strong feelings about the floods in Chennai you could always donate to this lovely couple to assist in their endeavour to continue the church build

Duffeys in India (Chennai)

7380587_1449219237.0071.jpg
Hereford, ENG

£0 of £5,000

Raised by 0 people in 13 days
Donate NowSHARE ON FACEBOOK

We are Austin and Natalia (Skrzypkowska) Duffey. I am Austin and I am from South Carolin, USA and Natalia is from Poland. 

We met each other in Hereford, England. Both of us responded to a call we seperately felt from God to move to England and be apart of a global Church called Freedom Church in 2013/ 2014.

We fell in love and began dating in July 2014 and got married on January 1st, 2016!

I have been working in student ministry and as the media director in my time here at Freedom. Natalia spent 6 months at another Freedom location in Bruges, Belguim before moving back to hereford in Febuary 2015 to serve as an assistant to many departments of the Freedom Church central staff. 

The vision of Freedom Church is to connect anyone, anywhere to a life-changing relationship with Jesus.

They way we do the "anyone, anywhere" bit is by planting churches. 

In November 2015 Freedom Church planted its 9th Location in Chennai India. 

Many months before this in May 2015 God spoke to me in an amazing way. I knew that God was saying to me to get Married to Natalia and to in May of 2016 move to help in the coming India Location. 

Through many months of prayer and going through an interview process with the leadership team of Freedom Church, Natalia and I are being sent in May 2016 to the new Chennai location as team members to help connect anyone, anywhere to Jesus. 

We believe we will go for an initial 6 months to help serve the team and the Campus Pastors Luke and Sophie Hancorn. 

We are asking for support because its true, we cant do this on our own. We would love to have the help of friends, family, and maybe even someone we have never met. 

Our goal of 5,000 Pounds would cover flights, and most of the living expenses such as food and rent.  We will legally be unable to work. So we will be there as full time church builders and ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

We also wanted to give you the opprotunity to invest in something of eternal significance. Lifes are going to be changed for the kingdom in our efforts and that is my prayer. That we would play a part in connecting people to Jesus. 

Anyone who gives any amount will recieve email updates so you can know what your money went to. 

We really feel so blessed to be in a position where we can go and do this for a time. We know it is only the beginning of what God has in store for Chennai, us as a couple, and the advancment of the kingdom in India. 

What is GoFundMe?Fundraising made easy >>CONTACTLINKPOSTERREPORT
NO COMMENTS YET
Please use Facebook to leave a comment below:CONTINUENothing gets posted to your wall. Only your Facebook name & photo are used.
BE THE FIRST TO GIVE!

Couldn't read it all Denise...  Got as far as feeling separate calls from and gave up!

No I must persist!

We fell in love and began dating in July 2014 and got married on January 1st, 2016!

Um...Excuse me?  They GOT married in the future?  Maybe there is something in this FC thing after all, Time Travel!

Poor, deluded, mind-controlled fools.

The question is.... should folks be alarmed at this testimony ?

1. Did they research Freedom Church over the internet? Or were they recruited over the internet?

2. They then move to a foreign country. ( To attend the FC training camp / centre / International HQ?)

3. They are then sent out in small groups to other countries, to do the same.

4. Oh. And they want your money.

Quite a..... radical approach, some may say.

If I were the parent of one of those two, the answer to my question would be yes.

I'd be very alarmed indeed.

Dilligaf I have found a brief history of 161 Holme Lacy Road I agree it is a stunningly beautiful building and hope that it will be looked after and if not listed perhaps that should be looked into although it was turned down in 2010.

"ew 1.2 EXISTING BUILDINGS AND SITE DESCRIPTION 161 Holme Lacy Road is a multi-phase complex of buildings primarily constructed of brick with fragmentary elements of timber-framing. The complex principally dates from the mid-19th to eariy-20th century when it was used as an educational institution by the St Elizabeth Convent for the Sisters of Charity of St Vincent de Paul. The complex, however, retains fabric from an eariier building, possibly dating from the 17th century onwards. The complex consists of six elements, five of which are attached to create one large irregular structure incorporating the church. This main structure is formed of a west wing aligned north-south and attached to the core building at its northern end; the north-south aligned chapel projects to the south, parallel to the west wing and connects to the core building by a 20th century link stmcture. A further east-west aligned east wing projects from the east end of the link building. A separate structure known as the Apostelate building is located to the north of the core building. The School for the St Elizabeth Convent closed in 1939, apparently due to its proximity to the munitions factory at Rotherwas, and in the 1950's the property acquired by the Congregation ofthe Marian Fathers, a Polish Catholic order. The building was vacant in 2010. These buildings were assessed for listing in 2010 but failed to meet the required criteria. The complex of buildings stand within large landscaped grounds within brickwork boundary walls, metal railings and mature trees lined hedges." 

Taken from PA for FC

I wish you the best of luck with this, but wouldn't be surprised if there's a lack of enthusiasm from the Council to do anything, given their remarkably tolerant attitude towards this fundamentalist cult.

I'm sure if a number of complaints are made then they'd have to look at it? The spread eagle springs to mind you can't have one rule for one & not the other!

There is a complaint form on HC website you complete it and then it is passed to somebody in that department and they have a little word with someone else and send a reply via Christine Dallow and if you still not happy you can do it through an Ombudsman who tells you to try to negogiate with the council.

Who is the woman who sits on righthand side of Tony Johnson at the meetings please?

Sorry off topic.

I can't argue with that TWG!…but on the very rare occasion where pressure has been applied they have…so how do you go about complaining when there's no PA?

In the spirit of Christmas, I will wait until the New Year and then follow up my original complaint to Planning Enforcement with something a little stronger. I could even have a moan about the 'A' boards they've put out on the pavement and which present a hazard  to the visually impaired and less able - charity begins at home?

Who is the woman who sits on righthand side of Tony Johnson at the meetings please?

I'll have a guess and say Patricia "Moron" Morgan, who allegedly made a right balls of things when she was nominally in charge of Young People's services a while back. I gather she may now well be deputy leader. The primary responsibility of this exalted position is giving Tony Johnson a sharp kick in the shins under the table every 30 minutes or so to prevent the lobster faced one falling asleep in cabinet meetings.

She is deputy leader.

She gives me nightmares......

She should have resigned, after the appalling state children safeguarding services were judged to be in, on "her watch."

In October 2012,OFSTED found them to be Inadequate, in every area.... yet she still thought she should stay.

Now deputy leader. Nothing like rewarding failure, is there??

If you think that complaining about a sign, banners and A boards will have an impact on FC then you are p------ in the wind.

I don't recall anyone complaining about the Odeon signs or the banners for Fusion nor about the large number of A boards littered around the city centre. Of course because one very minor complaint has not been responded to it is all part of a great Council conspiracy. I would rather the Council enforcement team spent their time investigating significant breaches rather than on a few signs on a grotty building which if you think about it honestly cause no real harm. 

AV "investigating significant breaches"

for example a charity having 2 Freedom Church charities with same Trustees same address companies are not allowed by law to do this so why should a charity? A charity being run more like a business and not paying tax or rates?

But that would not be for the Council to investigate would it?

On another note Ms Morgan has had quite a makeover she looks quite up together in the photograph of the meeting which seems to be a stock photo because she had the same gymslip sort of outfit on. 

Denise - the issue raised by TWG was about signs which is a planning enforcement issue and it was that I was commenting on. The Council have enough to do without worrying about a few insignificant (in my opinion) signs.

Rather than commenting on here about how wrong the FC are if you have a problem with their charitable status etc. why do you not complain to the Charity Commission.

I have little time for the FC but many on here seem to be obsessed.